Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (12/16/16) *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (12/16/16)

So we now have female Luke (Rey) female Boba Fett (Phasma), female Yoda (Maz) and female Han (Felicity in Rogue One). Where is female Vader? (you know it's coming)

i dont get it

whats funny is that i can already see some people that might think this is a movie with Rey or something, :lol people that might not pay attention to what this movie is about might be like "Oh so this is a Solo Rey movie?" :lol

My wife after the trailer was like:

Another girl?
Who is she now?
Is this after E7, the bad guys built another planet again?
Is she related to Rey?
Is this the sequel to Rey's movie?
Why are they jumping all over the place with these movies?

FML :lol

smug-smile.jpg

So we now have female Luke (Rey) female Boba Fett (Phasma), female Yoda (Maz) and female Han (Felicity in Rogue One). Where is female Vader? (you know it's coming)

Episode 8 will be about Kylo Ren transitioning into becoming a woman.

Episode 8 will be about Kylo Ren transitioning into becoming a woman.

Don't give them any ideas. I bet they'd actually be tempted to consider that. :lol

Identity Politics has come to Star Wars. We might as well accept it.

This honestly does not look good at all. I hate to say it.... but parts of this look terrible or looks fan made.

Some effort isn't no effort. Aren't you the one arguing how cut and dry this is? Every example I give you'll counter by saying "well not that way, this way...."

It's really a pointless argument (which is why I tried to bow out before it started). And yes, if you research the term it just keeps changing from what it originally meant.

So I'll just leave it at that.
Jesus dude :lol "no effort" is a hyperbole, it doesn't mean that it takes literally no effort, everything takes effort, it takes effort to breathe, it takes effort to walk, so yeah, I will say "not this way, that way" because apparently I have to speak 100% literally :lol no effort as in she didn't have to work for it ,nor take the time to learn or to develop etc etc, she's just extremely good at stuff because it's needed that she's extremely good at something in a given situation for whatever reason the plot requires.

So yeah, some "effort" as in, she struggled a bit in her first time steering the Millennium Falcon, yet out-maneuvering FO pilots and making improvements his life-long owner had never thought of, "making a mistake" and being captured resulting in her, mind controlling fools after minutes or hours after her "awakening", etc etc...

Like I said (again), sure, the meaning has changed, in the current, modern meaning, she is what she is.

This honestly does not look good at all. I hate to say it.... but parts of this look terrible or looks fan made.

Agreed- just nothing special....after TFA I think SW is gonna drop off in a couple years- honestly one movie a year from now on- they will all start looking the same- especially since many are reusing OT images and hardware over and over Not saying this will be bad or not make a load of cash, but still....

Jesus dude :lol "no effort" is a hyperbole, it doesn't mean that it takes literally no effort, everything takes effort, it takes effort to breathe, it takes effort to walk, so yeah, I will say "not this way, that way" because apparently I have to speak 100% literally :lol no effort as in she didn't have to work for it ,nor take the time to learn or to develop etc etc, she's just extremely good at stuff because it's needed that she's extremely good at something in a given situation for whatever reason the plot requires.

So yeah, some "effort" as in, she struggled a bit in her first time steering the Millennium Falcon, yet out-maneuvering FO pilots and making improvements his life-long owner had never thought of, "making a mistake" and being captured resulting in her, mind controlling fools after minutes or hours after her "awakening", etc etc...

Like I said (again), sure, the meaning has changed, in the current, modern meaning, she is what she is.

I want the old YoNoSe back. This new one is too grumpy.

Didn't JJ say that they'll definitely add some non-heterosexual couples in SW? I think this is it: Star Wars: J.J. Abrams Says Gay Characters Will Be Included - CINEMABLEND

Isaac seems rather relaxed about that stuff in his interviews, so I can definitely see them making Poe gay. Which I don't have a problem with at all, but I wouldn't like a Finn x Poe romance. Their friendship was great, and I'd rather see that. It reminded me of Grayson and Midnighter as a matter of fact. Besides, Finn was clearly interested in Ray.

How long until none of the heroes in Star Wars movies use Blasters/guns anymore?

The thumbnail looks like a video game :lol

I thought it was a video for Battlefront. Even the walkers look bad. Terrible CGI.

I don't even like the girl, actually I am tired of all this strong lead female ****. Every original character they are now making a female counterpart to and it is just getting to a point where it just becomes clear there is a political agenda for Disney.

Where is Shebacca? Where is Darth Barbie? Also missing G1-RL, R2s counterpart.

Agreed- just nothing special....after TFA I think SW is gonna drop off in a couple years- honestly one movie a year from now on- they will all start looking the same- especially since many are reusing OT images and hardware over and over Not saying this will be bad or not make a load of cash, but still....

The PT will be the savior we need in a few years :lol

:yess:

Back