Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (12/16/16) *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (12/16/16)

This line of conversation is disgusting a few people right now. I can feeeeel their angerrr.

I hope she does this in the movie.

image.jpg

Or this

giphy.gif

Her chain is different thickness and bangs too short..epic FAIL :rotfl

I think it looks great. I don't know what people are going on about. :dunno

I with you there Ween, trailer gave me goosebumps, as did seeing Batman kick Superman's ass!

Now all I need is Cap kicking Stark's teeth in and having his honorable death with Bucky picking up the shield from his fallen brother and i'm all set!

This trailer got me really excited for a new Star Wars movie. I really enjoyed it and I've been watching it over and over. The Force Awakens trailers didn't do that for me at all, even with Han and Chewie in them.

This looks more serious, more dramatic, better acted and it actually feels more Star Wars-y to me so far than TFA.

Of course all of this is just based on that single trailer. I'm pumped. I hope it delivers and isn't another TFA...or Godzilla 2014.

I with you there Ween, trailer gave me goosebumps, as did seeing Batman kick Superman's ass!

Now all I need is Cap kicking Stark's teeth in and having his honorable death with Bucky picking up the shield from his fallen brother and i'm all set!

Me too.....but Cap! :monkey2

I'm sure not reading back any further in this thread. I did a few pages and that's enough for me! Wow! :pfft:

i am only hoping the hunger games vibe was only done for the trailer and that the movie is not like that. hope that the movie's tone is different.

Many Bothans died trying.

The was a sad line but then when the Emperor said he allowed the rebels to get the information, kind of seemed those spies died for nothing

So is that dude supposed be related to Poe? He looks like him

Back