Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (12/16/16) *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Rogue One - December 16, 2016

Very nice time to be a SW fan.

(Lucas is sitting back)

I presume we may see a few return cameos for this film including Bail Organa and Mon Mothma.

Glad i got to check the teaser out before Disney pulled them.

The plans stolen in this movie would be the same plans Leia gives R2 to give to Obi-Wan. So if this is a stand alone, then presumably we'll see Bail or Leia getting their hands on said plans. If the actors weren't so old, I would love for them to do a stand alone film that took place between ESB and ROTJ.

I just hope they don't go the Terminator route and start using CGI characters, that's a sure fire way to kill a movie. Still, this is an exciting concept.

This movie better show why Vader has to specifically tell Fett "No disintegration's!" in ESB :lol

I'm glad they're taking this genre and turning it into a war-style movie, because that's really what is going on. It's a war, so why not portray it in that fashion. Definitely looking forward to it.

I'm glad they're taking this genre and turning it into a war-style movie, because that's really what is going on. It's a war, so why not portray it in that fashion. Definitely looking forward to it.

Exactly, and I guess this will be the first victory for the Rebels against the Empire , as stated in the opening crawl of EP 4. Looking forward to this actually.

Some more details found here: Exclusive: Star Wars: Rogue One details on theme, locations, aliens, & more - Movie News | JoBlo.com

- Movie stars Felicity Jones, Ben Mendelsohn, Diego Luna, Sam Clafin, and Riz Ahmed.
- The only known plot about the movie is that it involves a band of resistance fighters uniting for a daring mission to steal the Death Star plans.
- JoBlo apparently has sources that says it will be set between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope.
- Will have a "darker and grittier" tone.
- They want it to be like an "old school war film".
- Felicity plays a rebel soldier.

starwarsrogueoneb_139864.png

Back