"RoboCop Returns" directed by Neill Blomkamp

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool, if for no other reason than it should presumably produce an awesome artbook full of Aaron Beck concept work. Didn't really get into Elysium, but the artbook for it is one of my favorites.

Must say I've enjoyed Blomkamp's films, even Elysium and Chappie.
1cfedf85b9111b9bfef5060106e591e7.gif

Crappie was ok. Elysium is not bad, but Matt Damon was all wrong. Elysium starring Arnold would've cured AIDS and united the world, but they went with Damon instead.

There's no way in hell Weller would get back in that suit. So your two options are CG suit (a la Iron Man) which would be crap on a cracker, or a physical suit with a performance artist thar can recreate Robo's gait and get Weller to do a VO. I'm sure they'll go CG and it'll be the steaming turd were all expecting.

There's no way in hell Weller would get back in that suit. So your two options are CG suit (a la Iron Man) which would be crap on a cracker, or a physical suit with a performance artist thar can recreate Robo's gait and get Weller to do a VO. I'm sure they'll go CG and it'll be the steaming turd were all expecting.

Maybe they could de-age Weller if he does it

The CGI in Blomkamp's movies always look good tho.

I'd be fine with Weller just doing the voice especially if they keep his visor on most of the time. And like Clown said if it is CGI it'll most likely be superb and seamless due to how tight Blomkamp is with Peter Jackson and Weta Digital.

There's no reason Murphy couldn't age. He's a human component in the machine.

If Weller thought he could play Robocop and dress like this I bet he'd be tempted.

v8a9eIo.jpg

Original Robocop still great, don't need a reboot.

Can't stand Blomkamp, never liked a single movie of his

No thanks.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I shall look forward to this. Until a month from now, when they announce that they’re not making this movie, after all.

Blomkamp’s directing style would be a perfect fit for Robocop, along with his melding of practical and visual FX. But I haven’t liked any of his movies outside of District 9, which is great.

So it’ll definitely be interesting to see where this goes.... or if it falters before it even really begins like his other projects :lol

How long is Crows banned for? Also what happened to the Grace thread? I started that thread, but I can't find it.

He made fun of the premium membership in a thread that was deleted afterwards - lifetime ban.

And it seems like one of the mods decided to delete the grace thread? It doesn’t show up on any search - maybe they thought it was crows’ thing and expired it after the ban, which is still weird.

Well at least it sounds better than the Blue Thunder rehash with drones replacing the helo.

Back