Blomkamp Aliens sequel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Blomkamp/ Aliens (rejected project)

I wanna see Ripley and Hicks get it on. I can't be the only one that felt the sexual tension between the two of them in Aliens.

Weaver and Biehn are going to be hunting Aliens door by door in some South African slums?

Copley going to voice one of the talking Aliens?

"You never said anything about Chappie being on board why not!?"
:lol:rotfl:lol
"He kept sending me these brilliant designs and ideas and everything. We’ll see what happens. We just left it at such a creepy place, sort of stranded above Earth. I was quite happy to move onto other things and I didn’t want to go to Earth. I didn’t want to manufacture a sequel and I felt like we were starting to do that. If something happens from this, it would be very organic and very original, and because of that, it would make me want to do it. If it was someone as talented as Neill, I’d certainly listen."

Siqourney Weaver

After reading this, what Evil and Khev said seems realistic. C'mon, he's going to say they crash land in South Africa, and boom, let's reuse everything Blomkamp pretty much does.

YP8zb8h.jpg
XCNngl6.png

Makeup created & applied by Fx artist David Woodruff on his dad, Academy Award winning Creature FX artist/suit performer Tom Woodruff Jr of Studio ADI Fan - studioADI
Armor is all original Michael Biehn from Aliens.
Photo by James Pratt

^that's cool and all but here's Hicks as he was last seen in Aliens:

So unless the plastic surgeons ****ed him up even more......

Blomkamp is one ****ed up surgeon, that's for sure.

I really just want this movie to happen :pray:.

Neill Blomkamp just tweeted this…

“Um... So I think it's officially my next film. #alien” with an image of Giger's Alien art.

Wow. Well then. What say you Michael Biehn? We know Sigourney would be in.

*According to THR, Blomkamp's Alien movie will take place after the events of Ridley Scott's in-development Prometheus sequel, with Blomkamp set to work on the script.*

Sounds terrible.

Why even mention Prometheus. Who cares about it.

Say it takes place after James Cameron's Aliens.

Of course a movie set 30 years after the events of ALIENS will take place after a movie set decades before ALIENS. Thanks for clarifying. :cuckoo:

But regardless **** YES!!!!! Ripley and Hicks!!!!! Dream come true I **** you not!!!! And guaranteed no PG-13 crap, we'll get gore again. I can't believe this. Go ****ing nuts with this film Hot Toys, you hear me? I want 16 different Hicks figures to choose from (and yes, that includes both a clean and battle-damaged 1986 version.)

Why even mention Prometheus. Who cares about it.

Say it takes place after James Cameron's Aliens.

Yeah, that reporting has just confused matters there. The idea is getting Ripley and hopefully Hicks back - meaning set 30 years after the events of Aliens. Saying ''set after the Prometheus sequel'' gives the impression they're talking about a story set long before Aliens.

It pains me to this day that we never got another Ripley/Hicks movie.

Oh what a difference a month and a half makes. I can't believe this, I can't ****ing BELIEVE this!!!!! :panic:

****ing Han Solo and Luke Skywalker back in Star Wars, Ripley and ****ing Hicks in ALIENS again. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!??

Well something crazy is going to happen to retcon out A3 and 4, though I'd be perfectly fine with her waking up in a cold sweat. And no stock footage of any events from A:Res or anything as part of her "nightmare." Don't even taint the movie with that crap. Just have her wake up as an old woman, still haunted by the events of decades past.

Oh what a difference a month and a half makes. I can't believe this, I can't ****ing BELIEVE this!!!!! :panic:

****ing Han Solo and Luke Skywalker back in Star Wars, Ripley and ****ing Hicks in ALIENS again. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!??

Well we haven't heard from Biehn yet. I will try to temper my excitement for the time being. In fact most of my excitement revolves around his possible involvement - afterall, the Aliens themselves have been over-exposed and kinda ruined ever since '97.

Makes sense. If it does well, I hope they keep going at it with great story telling. I don't know how I'd feel if it takes place with a new character in the universe (for sequels after this one).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back