Robocop (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I've seen so far, I actually agree with most of what he said - if not all.

It's like they've thrown out most of the good stuff, & replaced it with a generic jock on a bike in a black rubber suit with flip up shades - with the angle being he's become a drone like entity - & that's the sum of his struggle.

The corporate thing's obviously still a key thing in this, but all the beautiful layers within the first film, are now replaced with summer action blockbuster popcorn ****.

:monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

From what I've seen so far, I actually agree with most of what he said - if not all.

It's like they've thrown out most of the good stuff, & replaced it with a generic jock on a bike in a black rubber suit with flip up shades - with the angle being he's become a drone like entity - & that's the sum of his struggle.

The corporate thing's obviously still a key thing in this, but all the beautiful layers within the first film, are now replaced with summer action blockbuster popcorn ****.

:monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

MoS meets TDKR. Wonder if he quits at the end. :lol

Nah. I feel bad for the guy. He got jerked around by the studio to make a generic piece of crap.

I've never seen his other films, but I hope the next one he makes is something good.

The way one of the apologists explained it was that it was only a temporary issue and it wasn't all of his funds. My guess is he's mooching off of Selina, or pimping her out. :lol

Wonder if he gave Alfred a discount...that would explain the smile on his face.

Wonder if he gave Alfred a discount...that would explain the smile on his face.

iGy45UREwlfBM.gif

Remember Comicbookgirl19?

Well she made an awesome Robocop cosplay costume out of carboard (she even won a competition with it) and posted this up, it's hilarious!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUAfIchIICg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUAfIchIICg[/ame]

Her 117$ cardboard costume > the remake's by like alot. :lol

Same goes with her movements in the contest vid.

Yeah, that was very well done!! :lol :clap

What makes me laugh, are the imbeciles who post comments underneath these clips on youtube.

You want to see the absolute worst of humanity - read they're incoherent idiotic drivel - it's underneath just about everything on there.. :exactly:

Her cardboard costume looks heavier and tougher than the new rubber one :lol

@Vintij, why? What do they post?

I don't get it either. Save for the moroning remarks like "love the boom in the shot," they're largely complements or idiots whining about thinking it was really leaked footage. :lol

Back