Robert Rodriguez's PREDATORS Movie Thread - SPOILERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I know.. just saying. That would be career suicide to get an exclusive and then be like "man this movie is absolute garbage!" :lol

The outcast angle sounds cool but the only thing that makes it kinda stupid is.. there's only 3 of these Preds in the movie, right? Would've been better if it was a whole crap load of them. Like Nomads who don't belong so they group up.

But only 3?

:rotfl

True. But I'd love to read the magazine that actually does that.
I'd prefer an honest opinion.

And I agree with you on the "only 3 of these Preds" point.

I'm sure it all has to do with cost contraints.

Actually, I'm surprised we got 3 new ones.
I would have guessed no more than one.

The predator on the front cover looks awesome!!!
Lol it looks exactly like the P1, i hope hottoys makes this figure, because i missed out on the P1:lol

The concept sounds really cool, but if these Predators are bigger and stronger than the normal ones, why would they throw them out of their society? You'd think they'd celebrate them for their warrior prowess. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this movie plays out.

The concept sounds really cool, but if these Predators are bigger and stronger than the normal ones, why would they throw them out of their society? You'd think they'd celebrate them for their warrior prowess.

Well they kill the P1 look-a-like. So maybe they don't play nice with regular Predators!?

Hi semi-new here' I have a take, they may have been experimented on as in GE (Genetically Engineered) and proved or judged to be a failed experiment. That could be why they aren't in normal society.

Hi semi-new here' I have a take, they may have been experimented on as in GE (Genetically Engineered) and proved or judged to be a failed experiment. That could be why they aren't in normal society.

It's an original and unusual vision of it, though I dont think they will descend into such sci-fi details. I think they will just go with the "they-r-bad-and-did-something-dishonourable-so-lets-banish-them-from-our-society-hurrrrr" theme. And Im pretty ok with it.

Btw, welcome to the forums !

In the script, they mess with themselves to make themselves "better" and more powerful.

And from what Robert said, they're banned Predators. Cast out for being to ____ing nuts. They have zero code. They kill whoever, and whatever they want.

Uh yeah. Theres a HUGE big fight between the Classic and Mr. Black.

Mr. Black rapes his ass.

In the script, they mess with themselves to make themselves "better" and more powerful.

And from what Robert said, they're banned Predators. Cast out for being to ____ing nuts. They have zero code. They kill whoever, and whatever they want.

and they sleep with their cousins too.:lecture

i jowk.:lol

Uh yeah. Theres a HUGE big fight between the Classic and Mr. Black.

Mr. Black rapes his ass.

Wait so all the predators participating, was there 3 or 4 dont remember, are banished/bad guys?

Havent read the script, dont want to ruin the surprise too much for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back