Robert Rodriguez's PREDATORS Movie Thread - SPOILERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
June and July are gonna be great for Predator and Terminator fans, with three huge expo's and lots of new product being announced. I'm still hoping HT makes Royce.

if we keep going like this we might as well add ninja polar bears shooting lasers out their eyes in the end.

watermark.php

I'd watch it. :lol

uh-oh...my wallet just shuddered. a battle damaged pred on the way...HT is soooo gonna be over this.:thud:

Yup. Between the main Preds, Exclusive Preds, and the BD Preds I'm really scared about how many potential figures that Hot Toys is going to make over the next 2 years.

uh-oh...my wallet just shuddered. a battle damaged pred on the way...HT is soooo gonna be over this.:thud:

Couldn't have said it better. I already have a P1, so thankfully, this'd be an easy pass for me; I was never into the BD figures. I have a BD P2 which I'm quite psyched with, but I'd never pose him with his mask off or with the severed arm. Dunno why, but I've always been into the intact/healthy versions.

ADI. I do like their stuff. I love the Dog Alien, and Res was pretty cool, creature wise (even the Newborn. Pretty amazing technologicly).

AvP movies were trash effects wise. Ew.

I actually think putting the HT P1 on the new Blu-Ray cover for Predator is pretty damn cool. Us collectors feel so warm and fuzzy now :D. Just imagine, when your friends come over and see your HT collection. You can say "Yeah, this puppy's on a movie cover. Boom, fist bump."

It makes me go "The ____ is this ____, aint no way I want to see a ____ing toy on the cover of a ____ing movie. Lazy no talent assclowns."

So yeah. It looks like ____.

Well, that cover was supposed to be a joke. Dunno how you took it, but there it is... Personally, I feel such an event is fist bump worthy. Plus the HT P1 is quite badass. His bio is problematic, but apparently for the guys at Fox, it wasn't anything a little PhotoShop couldn't fix.

But by all means, continue blankety-blanking, my man! Haven't talked to you in a while BTW... Getting the Guardian Predator? I thought after parroting the first Alien movie on AMC, we became like this *crosses fingers*. Why no wordage, brah?

Eh? I was out. :lol

I just think putting a toy on any cover is teh lame.

And maybe on the GP. I'll "try" and get it. If not...oh well.

I don't think it's lame, the only ones that would ever notice it was actually a toy on the cover would be the hard core fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back