Robert Rodriguez's PREDATORS Movie Thread - SPOILERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that CP.

Yeah, those dogs look cool in action.

And it looks like we get a quick flash of the Pred falcon there at the beginning.

I'm getting excited....:eek:

I knew, when I was reading the script, this will be something special. I hope I wasnt wrong.

There's something wrong with you guys.

They arent going to run around saying "OH LOOK ROYCE! THE CLASSIC PREDATOR IS GOING TO FIGHT MR. BLACK!" That wont happen. (However, they might say Mr. Black....kinda sounds like something they would say to seperate them...but I highly doubt it.)

Did they call any of the AvP Predators their names? Did they call, in AvP-R, the Predator; Wolf, or the PukeAlien; Chet.....?

These are just names to call them while on set. And they stuck for marketing purposes. So please, get over the goddamn names. Lmao. :lol

Actually there's something wrong with you bro. Because it's already been explained to you and you still aren't getting it. No one is complaining about the names being used in the movie because just like you said, those nicknames for Predators are never used while you watch the film.

The problem is: those nicknames ARE being used for merchandise. And that's the retarded part. The nickname "Mr. Black" has been used for a while now but it wasn't until Sideshow released that teaser pic for their newest Bio and it was labeled "MR. BLACK MASK" that the nickname was official.

Hot Toys are making figures based off this movie. If the nameplates for this figure say "Mr. Black" watch that complaining go to a new level.

Then there would be something wrong with you. :lol

It's a freaking name. Who really cares? Shouldnt the movie be the most important thing?

pretty cool. Do they ride the dogs or somthing or do they just run wild in the forest ?

Not really. Products dont effect the film in any way. They dont mess with the story, characters, or acting. So why bother getting mad about it?

Im not talking about products, Im talking about the names of the predators and other such details.

Im not talking about products, Im talking about the names of the predators and other such details.

What the hell do the names the studio, or ANYONE, gives a Predator have to do with the movie or your enjoyment of it?

Your screen name is what...Fox, but spelled with a 'w', a 'k', an 's' and a 3 instead of an 'e'?

I should judge you just based on that, right?

Im not talking only about the names. Read my god damn post !
Plus for me anyways, watching the movie and seeing a certain predator I immediately think of its nickname. So it is a part of the movie and character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back