REVdioramas 001 - Bruce Lee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REVdioramas

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Ehi everyone!! Here is some pictures of my first diorama, after some years passed on wooden models building. It is a tipical backgorund for Bruce Lee figure. It's perfectly casted for 1/6 figures and I've tried to be as much precise as possible. All the diorama can be unmounted and this can make shipping easier. 98 % finished.
It's all made by fine wood ( white walls are realized using real rice paper) and the punch ball is realized with leather. Dimensions are
14.6 in W x 10.6 in D x 14.6 in H.
It's perfectly casted for Ikea's Detlof, world's most popular glass window =).
Here is some quick pictures, waiting for the official ones that will come soon! My purpose is to build my dioramas in a limited edition, so let me know what you think!
Hope you like it,

REV

dsc02820u.jpg

dsc02821gv.jpg

dsc02809av.jpg

dsc02810sf.jpg

sacco1c.jpg

dsc02813jq.jpg

Well done! Great craftmanship there with lots of nice details. :duff
Thank you!! in fact my philosophy is: not overload the scene.. space is little. The main focus must be on the character. The perfect background complete, not replace, the figure in itself!!

Wow, this is amazing!!! Pleeeaaase, photo with Bruce!
Sorry, still no bruce in my collection, I'm waiting for the new Enterbay one! I'll make some photos with Sweeney Todd, use your immagination!

Great work :) any idea what the pricing will be?
The work for a diorama like this is huge, but it's my beginning and I don't want to start asking huge amount of money!! i must consider what can be found on the market and the prices thay are sold, it's not easy.

VERY impressed with this Rev my friend, I just bought 2 bruce's, this would set them off great if I could afford it

Here is a quick video just to show you something more that images.
I gently ask moderators where can I put the preorder page with official photos and specs.. I don't know if it's better to proceed on this page or open a new thread into interesting threads or something like this, just to make it easier to see, as the other preorders I see on the site.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JROsn9YRVf4&feature=plcp"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JROsn9YRVf4&feature=plcp[/ame]

I remember all of you that I will product this in no more than 50 pieces, and so will be for every work I'll do. First batch will be of 10 numbered pieces and I plan to finish and ship them at the end of July.
Thanks everybody

REV

It's not easy to choose a right price for my works. I've watched tons of pages on this forum to understand what could be a right price for this first diorama in particular. I've decided that, for my first work, price will be of
230 $, considering that it's all made by fine wood, that it will be limited and also considering you have to add shipping. I decided this price talking with other experts and after seeing other artists selling their works, for example an resin casted eagle for batman, I don't remember who was the Artist, but it was about 320 dollars plus shipping.
i thinks 230 dollars is honest, there's a lot of work to do on it, really a lot.

I wanted a lower number :lol

When considering the price for customs around here, a $230 diorama seems like a fair price. But I feel like I already own more than half of the diorama already, from my Enterbay 'Game Of Death' purchase, minus the stairs & punch bag. I guess I wanted some super duper bargain or something :lol

Nice work. I do want it, but I think I'll leave it for the rich kids :D

I wanted a lower number :lol

When considering the price for customs around here, a $230 diorama seems like a fair price. But I feel like I already own more than half of the diorama already, from my Enterbay 'Game Of Death' purchase, minus the stairs & punch bag. I guess I wanted some super duper bargain or something :lol

Nice work. I do want it, but I think I'll leave it for the rich kids :D

Here is bigger than Enterbay one:
Size:
14.6" W x 14.6" H x 10.6" D (made for Ikea detolf)
Weight
2.45 kg
and, let me say, a little more accurate. I don't want to do works only for "rich kids" as you say, but I think that my work is worth the money I ask. Consider only the 134 wooden pieces used to realize the walls and the time it takes, or the rice paper worked to appear in scale. However, I'm glad to ready you appreciates my work, thank you!!

REV

Maybe not "rich kids", but "richer than me kids" :lol

I'm not knocking the quality, price, or worthiness of your work sir, it's simply not really within my personal price range for something like this right now. Even though I know I would definitely like to display my 'Game Of Death' figure in such a diorama.

Maybe not "rich kids", but "richer than me kids" :lol

I'm not knocking the quality, price, or worthiness of your work sir, it's simply not really within my personal price range for something like this right now. Even though I know I would definitely like to display my 'Game Of Death' figure in such a diorama.

This is the important thing for me: hearing that people like you would love to put my works in their collection. Thanks sir!:yess:

Back