Statue BLITZWAY- Enter the Dragon- Bruce Lee Tribute 1/3 scale Statue Ver. 2 spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's one hell of a lean,not sure how secure the statue might be,a few guys on here had lean issues with bent/misaligned pegs.but it's getting harder to find one now.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, I don't get why they didn't list that in the description, I had to scroll down through all the pics to see that.

Thought it was listed in the description.

"Please Note: This is the last in stock piece, it has minor damage to the base and the box, Bruce is on a slight lean (please see image gallery). There is no brown cardboard shipper, we will be shipping this in a double cushioned Popcultcha Box."

Tempting but the lean is steering my away.

Maybe I could fix it...I dunno...but at least they are not asking 1500 - 2k like the bay is.

looking at the pice,the back foot seems to be fitting flush as it should,there's a possibility that moving/turning the statue on the base might help with the lean.i'm sure someone had a similar issue and by doing just that helped(not fixed)the statue to be more upright.my base has the dots of the yin yang at quarter to three looking straight on and bruce's feet in between them and stands fine.looking at the pic I think if bruce's front leg was turned to the right and central to the dots it might straighten him..just an opinion though.

Dang, didnt realize he was going for over $2k now. Found 1 auction on ebay with 9 days to go- currently at $11 if you want to try your luck

Thought it was listed in the description.

"Please Note: This is the last in stock piece, it has minor damage to the base and the box, Bruce is on a slight lean (please see image gallery). There is no brown cardboard shipper, we will be shipping this in a double cushioned Popcultcha Box."

Well don't I feel stupid now, that will teach me from just glancing at the description. :slap

Tempting but the lean is steering my away.

Yeah me to, if it was cheaper, I might consider it but with no box and the points mentioned it is not worth it IMO. Looks like I will just stick to having one Bruce Lee statue by Blitzway.

Maybe I could fix it...I dunno...but at least they are not asking 1500 - 2k like the bay is.

That's because its damaged, but they are still asking for the original retail price, which I feel is wrong since it is damaged it should be much cheaper.

yup anywhere from 1500-2k this was always going to be a much sought after statue.

That's usually for the EX version though with the Claw.

I've seen the standard version with bronze plaque going for 1100gbp and the ETD going for 1200gbp.on ebay of course:lol
and in the states (ebay)ETD 2000usd

I've seen the standard version with bronze plaque going for 1100gbp and the ETD going for 1200gbp.on ebay of course:lol
and in the states (ebay)ETD 2000usd

Yeah hence why I used the word "usually" and not always. The ones on ebay atm are all the EXs with the claw. :wink1:

Last edited:
It`s a fantastic statue, I hesitated with the 1st one, but made sure to not do the same mistake on this one.

In my opinion, the peg is too small for the size of the statue. When I first saw it I said "is that it!?".
Mine has a wee bit lean, but it does not bother me as much.

It`s gone now (at popcultcha), so if you did not pull the trigger,then forever hold your peace:wink1:

Back