[REVdioramas] Captain Jack Sparrow Diorama (wait list and orders)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REVdioramas

Freakzoid
Reaction score
REVdioramas RD-002 - Captain Jack Sparrow

And finally it's finished. Here is the second piece of my personal line of dioramas.
The greatest pirate of all times deserves a great diorama!
And so it begins.
As always it's all made by wood and metal.. There are no low quality materials.

Unfortunately I have no time to do dioramas all day long, so i plan to realize only two/three copies per month (maybe more but I'm not sure).
For this reason I'll make and interest list on this topic, and i'll keep it always updated with all the photos and the informations about this new work.

I also want to be clear on one point: I have been asked on a previous topic as I can think of selling with so few posts in the forum. unfortunately, I have a very little free time and I use it to realize my dioramas, but I've already sold one copy to a member and here, in Italy I also have one of the biggest shops of the country that sells my customs... so, I'm not interested in cheating you, i just want only to see my customs in your collections! by the way I always look at this forum, so if you want to contact me i'm always there.

Informations (I'll update them tomorrow)

PRICE: 180 EUR
SHIPPING: EMS shipping all over the world or your other alternative
DIMENSIONS: H: 37 cm L:37 cm W:27 cm
Perfect for ikea detolf

Door is working, you can open or close it! As you can see, there are a lot of way to change exposition!!

56352043.jpg

56828663.jpg

26490434.jpg

71760187.jpg

84455225.jpg

36819678.jpg

44646994.jpg

38322440.jpg

13054757.jpg

29090480.jpg

REV

Last edited:
Hi Wake!!! Unfotunately shipping to U.S.A. is expansive, about 37 EUR with EMS.
You can also choose ordinary international mail that has two options: by air 31 EUR and by ground 22 EUR. They are slowier but less expansive.
Cheers!

thank Penny, it took about 35 hours to be complete. I'm really proud of this. thanks for your comment!

Hi wake.. currently I'm full of work, i have to stop order lists until genuary! Is it for a private commission or for Sparrow's diorama?

Wake, tomorrow I'll send you an mp with all the detail and we'll try to find the time to realize you piece!
Thanks!

Rev

My god, just realized that you are the WAKE of Wake's wall of 1/6!!! Your collection in something monumental! It will be an honor to be part of this exposition! Congratulation, you have a little museum!!

Back