Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have given my thoughts in more detail before but I prefer the ETD statue. The dynamic pose and more accurate sculpt does it for me.

The GoD one is a bright eye catching piece though, no doubt!

Yeah you've mentioned this before in the other thread. Its what convinced me to stick with the ETD statue back then.

The pose and sculpt are definicely awesome. I still think it's the best looking statue I've seen to date in terms of pose and sculpt. It really brings the statue to life.

the GOD has a more realistic look (the yellow suit does help)I and a few others have said it before.it's also a better value statue when compared to the ETD.personaly had this sculpt come with a little smirk/smile,then it would be almost perfect.and if i'm honest blitzway failed with the ETD in a few places(compared to the proto)but enough on that.they did put out a great likeness in the sculpt.
but I will say if your a BL collector(I think I fall into that catagory:lol)then as large scale statues these are without doubt the best(awesome on display together)

Yeah I agree that the suit helps make it look more realistic.

I think once I get around to redoing the cuts and sweat I will be perfectly happy with the ETD statue.

On that topic, I've recently been looking at other people's attempts at this to get an idea on how to do it correctly. Chris, when you did yours, how did you smudge the blood effect around the edges? Did you simply paint on the cuts then smudge it a bit with a clean brush?

yeah I smudged it a little with a dry brush,nothing spectactular like others have done,but it suited me.i also did a blood/sweat run on 2 of the chest cuts,very faint but worked out ok.good luck with yours mate

Sweet, thanks mate. Been doing a lot of research on how to get the best blood and sweat effects. Managed to find some decent info on the blood in terms of what paint mixes are good, not so much on sweat.

I think what I'm gonna do is buy a bunch of different paints and practice on some spare action figures I got and see what combo looks good.

Back