Statue BLITZWAY- Enter the Dragon- Bruce Lee Tribute 1/3 scale Statue Ver. 2 spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get back to work FS you don't have time to be chatting here sir! :lecture 2026 Looms

moss-runs-into-a-door-o.gif

lol down but not out. I'm just gluing the front pieces on. All thats really left is paint and cleaning the mirrors. Trying to find a place in town that will cut the acrylic for my cabinet doors first, save me a huge pain.

Might be selling mine very very soon. What's the going rate for this statue right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got Lee .. Yea , the cuts are not perfect but ..
This statue is by far the best One right after the other
Blitzway Lee statue :)

Just got Lee .. Yea , the cuts are not perfect but ..
This statue is by far the best One right after the other
Blitzway Lee statue :)

Hey love your Bruce Lee, Where did you get him from and how much did you pay for this?

Anyone selling this let me know?

Lol, got brave today and started painting over his cuts- already looks 110% better. Took a little gloss varnish and dabbed his hairline here and there, seems to help his hair blend to his face better. Gonna practice blood drips and runs before I give em a shot. Wanna do the sweat but the brushes i got arent giving it that droplet effect. Maybe I just need more practice...

image.jpg
image.jpg

nice.i agree with the gloss drops on the hair,that's the 1st thing I did to mine,with my runs,drips I just quicky dipped the paint brush into water and lightly touched the cuts and gave it a faint sweat like run,mainly on the chest.best of luck with the rest

thanks guys :rock

so glad its finally finished. I pretty much winged my way through it- would probably do lots differently, but I'm pretty happy with how it ended up.

Back