[REVdioramas] Bruce Lee Diorama (Taking Orders) always updated

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REVdioramas

Freakzoid
Reaction score
REVdioramas 001 - Bruce Lee diorama

Here is the first of my dioramas line. Dedicated to the master Bruce Lee, this diorama is all made by fine wood (no balsa). The paper on the wall is authentic rice paper, finely worked to appear in 1/6th scale. The punchball is hand made by eco-leather and hand-stitched.
This diorama is planned to be completely unmounted and mounted in no more than 3 minutes with four screws (included in the set): this makes shipping easier and safer.
It comes with certificate of authenticity and a particular powder that you can use to give to your piece a "dirty" look, expecially on the white parts.

Diorama is limited to 20 pieces worldwide. it comes with signed and numbered certificate of authenticity.

Specs
SIZE: 14.6" W (370 mm) x 14.6" H (370 mm) x 10.6" D (270 mm)
It's perfectly casted for an ikea Detolf.
WEIGHT: 2.55 kg

Price: 220 $
Payment Method: Paypal

Shipping with EMS: (fast with tracking code)
to United States: 46 $ (usually takes no more than 5 days)
to Europe: 40 $ (usually takes no more than 3 days)
for other countries: contact me
I'm currently trying to find a cheaper shipping method, but it's not easy.
An idea could be to shipp a larger amount of pieces to a single person of this forum you can trust and than he could ship the single pieces. It can certainly be cheaper (I would prefer this method because it would be easier for me and I would help you pay part of shipments).

I'll make one first batch of 10 (ten) pieces, and than an other in September. Here, on the following post I'll create a LIST and I'll keep it always updated. I request a deposit of 80 $ and then the rest of the payment after your object is finished. i plan to finish the first batch in late July.
Here is official pics.
brucelee0.jpg

brucelee6.jpg

brucelee2.jpg

brucelee3.jpg

brucelee1.jpg

brucelee4h.jpg

brucelee5t.jpg

brucelee7.jpg

Pictures with bruce
dsc0070cr.jpg

dsc0081lw.jpg

and here is a quick video with a 1/6 scale figure just to show you that it's perfectly in scale.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVlk5q3eFuY&feature=plcp"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVlk5q3eFuY&feature=plcp[/ame]

hope you like it,

REV

Last edited:
LIST for the first 10 pieces:
0 - Prototype - SOLD
1 - Sined - SOLD
2 - External Buyer - SOLD
3 - External Buyer - SOLD

Last edited:
How I said, this is beautiful pieces! And this "and a particular powder that you can use to give to your piece a "dirty" look, expecially on the white parts." is really interesting! Do you have some shot to compare? Buyer can be happy with this!

Thanks Elar. I prefer my copy to be exposed without the dirty look, and for this reason photos you can see are of the "clean" version. The powder is a "gift" for the hardcore addicted that want to make the diorama more movie-like!

Great job!
I'm interested & willing to buy. But only if it will be actually available & shipped in july, without delays.
I can pay via PayPal.
Cheers!

Very cool looking diorama. Your craftsmanship is amazing.

I'm just trying to figure out how you're able to sell this with 11 posts on the forum?

Great job!
I'm interested & willing to buy. But only if it will be actually available & shipped in july, without delays.
I can pay via PayPal.
Cheers!

There's no problem with the shipping in July. actually it would be finished in 15/20 days so perfectly in time. You can pm me for details

Very cool looking diorama. Your craftsmanship is amazing.

I'm just trying to figure out how you're able to sell this with 11 posts on the forum?

You are absolutely right, but everyone must start from something, correct? I know that this fact could be a problem, but I offer paypal payment and I hope that someone can give me the possibility to show you that my works are on a professional level and It 's just my interest to show all of you that I work and I send with precision and punctuality. actually in my country some shops has my diorama on their preorder page, so I think I'm not a criminal =)
https://www.animetoys.it/web/
Hope this link could be useful for you,

Rev

Updated the list of buyers.. I add also two pics of the prototype that has been modified ona request of a client that asked me to close it as a stand-alone glass display. It took me a long to realize it.
20120703181442.jpg

20120703181457.jpg

It's an f'ing beauty man... Will be mulling over this for awhile depending on what's in the pipe in the next little bit I might pull the trigger

Thanks Raymond! this is only the first, I hope you'll follow my entire line of dioramas..I will open the wip for the second one soon! If you want to pull the trigger.. I'm here =)

That is some really great craftsmanship. If only there were a 1/6 Ryu Hayabusa out there. He'd be perfect for it to Imo.

Finally I have some photos of my work with Master Bruce Lee!!! I remember you that the acrylic glass you see on the picture is not for sale with the diorama, it's just a commission for a friend!
Hope peole who asked me for these images can see them!
dsc0070cr.jpg

dsc0081lw.jpg

dsc0084ph.jpg

Rev

Back