Return of the Jedi Missing Lightsaber Scene

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yoda was more badass in the PT.

Ouch. I happen to really like most of the PT, but really think that is the worst argument to make. His flip flopping around was lame. And nothing is as powerful as when he raises the X-Wing out of the swamp.

Guess it's not just me.:nana: Ever get tired of being an apologist?

If you feel the need to label me an apologist because I don't blame Lucas for raping my childhood, I really don't care. PT bashing at this point is pathetic, played out, and makes you sound like a psychotic 16-year-old girl who can't get over her first love. :huh

the pt was by and large a missed opportunity. but they sure had some great moments in them. and i genuinely like episode III, aside from the odd cringe-worthy moments (eg: vader's "noooo", etc). it's also the only prequel that feels essential to the rest of the saga...

Yoda was more badass in the PT.

633608141877989048-episode1yoda.jpg

If you feel the need to label me an apologist because I don't blame Lucas for raping my childhood, I really don't care. PT bashing at this point is pathetic, played out, and makes you sound like a psychotic 16-year-old girl who can't get over her first love. :huh

First of all you said i was PT bashing which i was not, i just stated something i've noticed.(If that's bashing so be it, and you want to jump on 'damage control' for your precious PT and call me bashing cause i said a lightsaber sound effect sounded better in the OT? But don't call you an apologist?? LMAO ) Want to call that bashing go ahead. But we all know you here, and you just wanted to start ____ like always. Go get banned AGAIN!

Why don't you go somewhere else and talk like you think you're Wolverine like you do.....BUB. And get the hell off my sack!

Give it up. He gets off on arguing because he ain't getting it from his wife.

Maybe he gets it from the wife and the argue while doing it...ever think of that?

*quickly removes the camera from nam's bedroom*

That's about what i expected out of you. (Just like how you copy my baby crying picture posts)

I love that Yoda quote "Anger leads to stress... Stress leads to doobies... doobies lead to twinkies." :lol

Back