Awesome custom LEGO Clone Turbo Tank

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Entity

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Check out this awesome custom made LEGO Clone Turbo Tank!
I just stumbled upon this vid and I found it absolutely amazing what this builder has done! From the lights, to the RC controlled fire mechanism and driving functions, it's just pure awesomeness!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/oGt219oNhQs?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/oGt219oNhQs?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Sorry if this has been posted before! :peace

That was... creepy.

:confused: Why, exactly?

I think that was awesome!!!! :panic: I don't think any actual LEGO set has ever had so many features, I just love the lights. I was hoping it'd drive around faster, but it makes sense for it to go kinda slow (otherwise it might just crash, and probably months of work would be destroyed)

Almost makes me wanna pick up LEGO again.

:confused: Why, exactly?

I think that was awesome!!!! :panic: I don't think any actual LEGO set has ever had so many features, I just love the lights. I was hoping it'd drive around faster, but it makes sense for it to go kinda slow (otherwise it might just crash, and probably months of work would be destroyed)

Almost makes me wanna pick up LEGO again.

:lol I was thinking exactly the same while watching that! No way though that I could build something as awesome as that! The guy really put a lot of thought in all the features, especially the firing mechanisms and ammo pods it seems!

Whenever I'm at TRU or Target I always stop by the Lego isle to check out the Legos and Mega Blocks they have available. I haven't bought any in years but they are always great to look at. The detail and amount of figures these sets come with are staggering. The Lego display at the Times Square TRU is amazing.

That is great!! I am 35 and remember fondly playing with Legos when I was a kid. I now have a 5 year old son and enjoying playing Legos with him. (and maybe by myself...sometimes)

Back