Media Resident Evil General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if Capcom already have an idea where 8 is headed. Would they bring back Chris as the main protagonist or bring back Jill ? I could see them doing one last hurrah with the old guard before ending the series or rebooting it with a new crew. Hope we get more tidbits soon.

I'm ditching streams and sticking to recording, it's easier. Although I didn't realized this didn't record in widescreen :slap so there will be two more parts like this. Also it's too damn dark :lol I need to remedy that, it's a common problem with the particular recording software.

Can anyone vouch for the Resident Evil statues by Hollywood Collectibles Group, specifically Jill and/or the T-002 Tyrant? The sculpts look great but I've heard questionable things about their paint applications.

Can anyone vouch for the Resident Evil statues by Hollywood Collectibles Group, specifically Jill and/or the T-002 Tyrant? The sculpts look great but I've heard questionable things about their paint applications.

They're pretty garbage in terms of paint.

Two more parts of Zero.

I think snake looks like Jared Leto ............

You're dead to me!

qMQV4Y3.gif

Oh jesus...they added more!

I was in for the base game, as well as the Malformation of G pack...but now I need the alligator, 3D doors and and 4th survivor packs :panic:

Ya I am in for £194 right now. The only thing I am not getting is the extra dice and the 3rd monster box so far.

Ya I am in for £194 right now. The only thing I am not getting is the extra dice and the 3rd monster box so far.

I'm at 159 I think...converted to USD that's $200 something :lol

I hope the little figurines come out looking ok. they looked cool in the demo vids but I don't remember them zooming in to get a good look.

I've never made a pledge to a Kickstarter before but I've been eyeing this for a while. Will it be available outside of Kickstarter once it's been released?

Back