Media Resident Evil General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's gotta be confusing it with RE3.

Figured. That or the one door on the second floor with the vending machine that's blocked off but actually just leads back to the Red Jewel statue hallway.

BTW, awesome that you're streaming these great horror games. I watched a little bit of your first vid but I'll get around to watching all of it.

Thanks! I've been having trouble with the notifications but I just got the alert since I had the program open that you subbed :lol

Either tomorrow, Friday or on the weekend I'm going to stream Outbreak File #2.

I'm going to do a P.T. stream tomorrow night and let my wife play it. She's thrilled :lol

Subscribed yesterday morning .

Subscribed yesterday morning .

Thanks. Were doing P.T. tonight at 8, and I might do some Outbreak tomorrow night. And this time the audio for Outbreak will be fixed :lol we did over an hour and the audio was ****ed and we didn't know it.

claire_lost_her_voice_by_dartbaston-dbduyhu.jpg

Streamed like 6 hours today :lol

My channel is growing surprisingly. Got over 20 new subscribers so far. I know that's small, but for not even a full week of doing this I'm proud of it.

Does anyone know if there are any "remastered" backgrounds for RE2/3, specifically the outside of the RPD?

I'll shoot ya a message, I'm thinking of getting a print and either putting it behind nemesis bust or the tyrant/nemesis statues

Tired of all those "imperfect" HD ports, I finally got all the main games on Gamecube, will start playing them in order once my GC console arrives in the mail. :yess:

36803346540_3573002a4f_c.jpg

Tired of all those "imperfect" HD ports, I finally got all the main games on Gamecube, will start playing them in order once my GC console arrives in the mail. :yess:

36803346540_3573002a4f_c.jpg

Nice. I did this about 4 years ago, glad to see someone with a similar mindset. Let us know how it goes.

Nice. I did this about 4 years ago, glad to see someone with a similar mindset. Let us know how it goes.

I tried a bit of RE4 (trough a backwards compatible Wii) and it's more visually appealing than the PS4 HD remaster, which looks too clean and artificial. Ditto with the other games as well. I never bothered with some people saying the the Gamecube is the best way to play these games (pfft, I have the HD collection!) but now that I'm seeing them in person, I've changed my tune. :lol

Now don't get me wrong- the HD ports of these games are fine, and no one should feel bad if that's the only way they can play these games, it's just that the GC versions are superior in every way except resolution.

I need to get code verconica x for gamecube then my collection for that system is complete but it's expensive now .

September 28th. Daylight…

The monsters have overtaken the city.

Somehow...

I’m still alive...

resident_evil_3_intro_jill_by_u4n.png

I hope this is the correct place to ask, does anybody know what the box looks like for the KO hot toys RPD leon? Im having trouble figuring out if the one I bought is in fact fake

Back