Media Resident Evil General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks fellas. I got a tripod I want to use for figure reviews too but I can't seem to find it. I'm not sure if I should stick with the same channel or make a new one for those specifically.

Nice! Subscribed! :rock

Thanks! I've been having trouble with the notifications but I just got the alert since I had the program open that you subbed :lol

Either tomorrow, Friday or on the weekend I'm going to stream Outbreak File #2.

I'm going to do a P.T. stream tomorrow night and let my wife play it. She's thrilled :lol

Last edited:
Thanks! I've been having trouble with the notifications but I just got the alert since I had the program open that you subbed :lol

Either tomorrow, Friday or on the weekend I'm going to stream Outbreak File #2.

I'm going to do a P.T. stream tomorrow night and let my wife play it. She's thrilled :lol

Tell wifey that we can hear you fine.

Also?

She's adorable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are there any areas in the older games you wish were made much more bigger or explorable than they were ? For me the big ones were the hospital area in 3 and the areas of the police station in 2 that were boarded up. I always was itching to see what was in the rooms behind those boarded up doors at the police station yet to no avail.

Also with 3 I wish at the start that Racoon City area was much more dense and explorable before you made it to the station.Maybe going into other peoples flats and garages on the way to the station and helping out survivors while also getting new items and intel on what has been going down.

Are there any areas in the older games you wish were made much more bigger or explorable than they were ? For me the big ones were the hospital area in 3 and the areas of the police station in 2 that were boarded up. I always was itching to see what was in the rooms behind those boarded up doors at the police station yet to no avail.

Also with 3 I wish at the start that Racoon City area was much more dense and explorable before you made it to the station.Maybe going into other peoples flats and garages on the way to the station and helping out survivors while also getting new items and intel on what has been going down.

Probably most areas in RE3, I feel like that game could use some bigger environments.

Damn, was about to pick up Code Veronica on GameCube to complete my GC RE collection but it's a bit pricey. I think I prefer the entire series on GameCube so I'll have to get it either way.

Damn how much does a copy go for these days ?

Not crazy expensive or anything, but a used copy goes for around $50 and above. Sealed ones maybe 5x that price. From what I understand, Capcom didn't manufacture many copies of the GC version.

Edit: I see you're from Australia. PAL copies go for a lot cheaper!

Tell wifey that we can hear you fine.

Also?

She's adorable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were having audio issues so we're constantly conscious of it, and thanks :lol you made her day and she said it means a lot coming from another woman.

Last edited:
Damn, was about to pick up Code Veronica on GameCube to complete my GC RE collection but it's a bit pricey. I think I prefer the entire series on GameCube so I'll have to get it either way.

I got all of them on GC, and some I had to buy used. They've been pricey for years now because I don't think many were produced.

I got all of them on GC, and some I had to buy used. They've been pricey for years now because I don't think many were produced.

Yeah, RE2, 3 and CVX are on the pricey side, RE4, REmake, not at all. I just bought CVX just now for $50 used, not exactly what I'd like to spend on a used game. but I'll have to since I already have the rest. Gonna try and beat it for the second time in more than 10 years!

Yeah, RE2, 3 and CVX are on the pricey side, RE4, REmake, not at all. I just bought CVX just now for $50 used, not exactly what I'd like to spend on a used game. but I'll have to since I already have the rest. Gonna try and beat it for the second time in more than 10 years!

I'm going to stream CVX at some point, even though it's probably my least liked of the main series. But, I haven't played it in years so maybe I'll have a different opinion on it.

I'm going to stream CVX at some point, even though it's probably my least liked of the main series. But, I haven't played it in years so maybe I'll have a different opinion on it.

Didju beat the HD edition? I think the last time I beat CV was 2003, I remember liking it a lot, but then the HD port came out and it looked like ass, so that kinda spoils the mood to replay it. :lol

What rooms were ever boarded up in RE2? Can't seem to remember.

Sent from my 404SC using Tapatalk

Back