Media Resident Evil General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how bout that RE 2 remake huh? Think we'll see something at PSX? PSh. Who am I kidding.

I mean they're making a new Mega Man game and it's been 7 years since anything came from that series besides compilations and Smash Bros...I feel like we may see something. Now if only DMC could get something too

Anyone interested in buying a slightly incomplete and damaged box RE4 Ada Wong?

ecc3f66d48e8db8afcd56e2f315b82c4.jpg

For all the Vendetta fans. Leon and Chris will be going for around $127.99 and $137.99...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ecc3f66d48e8db8afcd56e2f315b82c4.jpg

For all the Vendetta fans. Leon and Chris will be going for around $127.99 and $137.99...

Even though the movie was the worst RE thing in history, the quality of these figures looks good (even with Chris' weird new face). I've never had an Artfx figure before. Does the paint hold up from the proto?

Might get these when they go on discount.

Even though the movie was the worst RE thing in history, the quality of these figures looks good (even with Chris' weird new face). I've never had an Artfx figure before. Does the paint hold up from the proto?

Might get these when they go on discount.

Kotobukiya's statues are outstanding in terms of quality. I have four (three ARTFX Js and one ARTFX+) and I couldn't be happier with them.

Now, if only Koto would release Resident Evil statues from the games we care about. The Leon statue looks great but Vendetta doesn't interest me.

Echo everyone’s statements, statues look great but vendetta - nah. I wish they were from re6!

The way they fight with guns in resident evil is so stupid. That first gif is just hiliariously awful

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

The way they fight with guns in resident evil is so stupid. That first gif is just hiliariously awful

The action is silly...but kind of cool to watch. It's as entertaining as it is utterly ridiculous. I found my self going "Weeeee" when watching it :lol

It does NOT belong any where near Resident Evil. It's a hilarious contrast going from the original RE game to Vendetta :lol Imagine the old school polygons fighting the Tyrant in the lab using this style of action.

Keeping my fingers crossed that this new year we will finally get something solid with the RE 2 remake and maybe some 8 hints, though I think maybe Chris is already lined up for the lead in 8 if his cameo in 7 is anything to go by.

We’ll probably get another copy of 4, 5 and 6. Probably another version of 7 :lol

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I do like the close combat scenes they had with Chris in this one though, even that hallway scene where he is ducking and taking out all those zombies with ease was pretty cool. It would be nice to see some of the same mechanic in the games, being able to conserve ammo by using more hand to hand or wrestling techniques.

Impulse bought the Hcg birkin ex... It's OOS at most retail sites and Hcg said only 2 were left so figured I'd finally cave.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

So when REmake2 is made do you guys think they will release a PS4 boxset? I'd love to play through 0-7 having missed the odd 1 or two.

Back