Media Resident Evil General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The colors mean you completed the previous scenario. Stacked doesn't really do anything but carry over special weapons.

So I've gathered. :slap

Anyway, I also loaded up my RE2 save file but I'm completely lost on my completion stats and what the save means. Does the blue and red color indicates completion or character? Is there a way to tell if I have already done Leon A in the Claire A (1) save? Do multiple completion stack up on a single save?

41531950244_575fb2460d_b.jpg

The colors mean you completed the previous scenario. Stacked doesn't really do anything but carry over special weapons.

Actually the color is for the character; HUNK's save is dark gray once you unlock him. Scenario 1st indicates you've beaten scenario 2nd as the other character. Stacked also helps unlock HUNK and Tofu and it is via a single continous save.

Sent from my 404SC using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Actually the color is for the character; HUNK's save is dark gray once you unlock him. Scenario 1st indicates you've beaten scenario 2nd as the other character. Stacked also helps unlock HUNK and Tofu and it is via a single continous save.

Sent from my 404SC using Tapatalk

Thanks guys! So based on my saves, what do you think is my current playtrough? I know that I always start a fresh one with Claire A, but I forgot if I've already beaten Leon B or Leon A, and if those saves stack up. I do have the EX battle unlocked though, so perhaps that's a yes?

It's a bit overwhelming juggling between saves on my Vita, PS3 and Gamecube for these RE games since I lost track on what my completions are. I'm tempted to just start a fresh save for all of them. :slap

Thanks guys! So based on my saves, what do you think is my current playtrough? I know that I always start a fresh one with Claire A, but I forgot if I've already beaten Leon B or Leon A, and if those saves stack up. I do have the EX battle unlocked though, so perhaps that's a yes?

It's a bit overwhelming juggling between saves on my Vita, PS3 and Gamecube for these RE games since I lost track on what my completions are. I'm tempted to just start a fresh save for all of them. :slap

Claire's 1st scenario means you already did side B with Leon, and vice versa with Leon. They could be linked saved but there's no way to determine that without seeing what special weapons you got.

Back