Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
villagepeople.jpg

Even though there is really only one enemy type in Lost in Nightmares, I found it to really have a RE 1 & 2 feel....probably because you're back in a mansion! Was nice to have that feel back...RE needs to go back to the regular zombies

The costume Chris wears in the lost in nightmares chapter, is it a new one? Or is it the STARS outfit? And if it is a new one, can it be used in the main game? Cheers anyone.

Would still like to know this! Thanks

Geez, what am I thinking! I must have confused myself, but yeah, i've had the game since release day and know about the stars and safari outfits! I'm stupid :lol thanks for the help anyway Atilla. Appreciated.

Anyway, are you 100% sure it's the stars outfit? This looks a tiny bit different to me:

resident-evil-5-lost-in-nightmares-screens-20091207093537022_640w.jpg

Geez, what am I thinking! I must have confused myself, but yeah, i've had the game since release day and know about the stars and safari outfits! I'm stupid :lol thanks for the help anyway Atilla. Appreciated.

Anyway, are you 100% sure it's the stars outfit? This looks a tiny bit different to me:

resident-evil-5-lost-in-nightmares-screens-20091207093537022_640w.jpg

Those are the BSAA outfits.

Yeah, you can see the BSAA patch more clearly in this pic:

Resident-Evil-5-Lost_In_Nightmares-screenshots-2.jpg

But it's def not the same as the main story costume.........a third HT Chris perhaps? :lol

Jill looks exactly the same but it looks as if that's a new Chris costume to me. A bit of a mix of the STARS and BSAA versions!

Still yet to download the lost in nightmares chapter, i'm dying to but can't use my card!

looking at the pictures makes me realize i was wrong. didnt go into a full on detailed look when playing it, just went on the basic look and I assumed it was still the stars outfit.

I can't tell the difference too much, but I'll take your guys word for it. I pretty much always have Chris in his warrior outfit equipped with the Hydra, very Mad Max. Sheva puts on her fantasy costume and we roll around like the Road Warriors, screwing stuff up.
"We go in, we kill..."

Well, I downloaded the Lost in nightmares pack yesterday, installed it, then the bloody PS3 chaos started! So i've not been able to play it. Until just, when I found out the PS3 was back to normal.

I got up to the part where you trap those 'things' under the spikes. I've gotta say, it's pretty awesome so far. It gets my reccommendation to everyone who has RE5. Can't go wrong for £3.99!

It actually reminded me of Resident evil 1 crossed with resident evil 4. It's kinda like the mansion part of 4.

So yeah it's definitely recommended. I'm currently doing it solo but once i've finished it i'm gonna go online and partner up. The co-op is one of the best parts of RE5!

desperate escape released

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/offers/0ccf0006-0000-4000-8000-0000434307d4?cid=SLink

new achievements

* Getaway - 15G - Complete "Desperate Escape" on any difficulty setting.
* The Great Escape - 15G - Complete "Desperate Escape" with an S rank.
* Run the Gauntlet - 40G - Complete "Desperate Escape" on Professional.
* Way of the Warrior - 15G - Defeat 150 enemies singlehandedly in one playthrough of "Desperate Escape."
* Shoot the Messenger - 15G - Defeat 3 Agitator Majini in one playthrough of "Desperate Excape."

Turned off Lost in Nightmares halfway through thinking I could resume where I left off the day after, turns out you can't bloody continue mid way through, you have to start again! Gonna play it again tonight by way of online co-op.

Back