Resident Evil 4 Confirmed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd rather watch paint dry and submit myself to any torture that DarkArtist can dream up than watch any of these atrocities again.

Yep, I would rather have my intenstines slowly eaten by zombies then watch #2 and #3 again.

The first film, while not really a RE movie, could have actually fit into the continuity of the games. #2 and #3 are just pure garbage.

^^^^^ YOU PAUL W.S. ANDERSON!!!!!! When I become President, the first thing I'm going to sign into law is to confiscate all RE movie related merchendise and have it burned then force Anderson and Sony Pictures to give evryone their money back. Then I will have Anderson and the idiots who greenlit the films arrested and shipped off to a deserted island were so can never rape a video game movie again lol.

my gosh please take her out she is the worst character ever,nobody wants to see a made up character just remake the franchise like they are remaking everything else.

https://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=59591

Well, they started production on this. I've only seen the first one and skipped the last two since I heard they were horrible. :monkey4

BUT I may watch Afterlife because they FINALLY bring Chris Redfield in to the movies, played by Wentworth Miller. Of course, they'll probably screw that up too since I heard they didn't portray Claire well.
And of course since Miller will be playing Chris, Hot Toys can easily do a movie version 1:6 figure since they got plenty of Wentworth heads out there. :rotfl:D

At least they are finally putting Chris in there... But yeah, this series is dead to me. It's like watching a bad horror film that just happens to share the name Resident Evil and bad caricatures of a small group of the games characters. It's just a crap series to me.

I'd rather watch paint dry and submit myself to any torture that DarkArtist can dream up than watch any of these atrocities again.

Dipping of ones balls in acid...

Tabasco sauce in the eyes while nipples are torn off by rusty pliers...

Having ones heart torn out with a soup spoon, with no other instruments...

Forced to eat razor blade soup and gargle with salt water...

God, I'm sick. :lol

But still, any of these is more fun and horrifying than any of the RE films... hell.. all of them combined. :D

But still, any of these is more fun and horrifying than any of the RE films... hell.. all of them combined. :D
:lecture :lecture :lecture

You are a twisted mofo Josh, I LOVE it!!! :rock

:horror:horror:horror

:D

:rock :rock

I thought the first film sucked, enjoyed some of the camp in the 2nd film, but not much, and generally disliked it. Didn't watch the 3rd, won't watch the 4th.

Videogame movies are usually just trash, though, so I don't think or care much about it. The videogames are their own entities, and aren't affected in any way by the ^^^^tyness of a movie based on it.

I thought the first film sucked, enjoyed some of the camp in the 2nd film, but not much, and generally disliked it. Didn't watch the 3rd, won't watch the 4th.

Videogame movies are usually just trash, though, so I don't think or care much about it. The videogames are their own entities, and aren't affected in any way by the ^^^^tyness of a movie based on it.

I gotta say, most peope like the first film and hate the rest. To me, at least the first film COULD be considered loosely, LOOSELY, based on a little canon. The rest can just suck my ****.

They need to make these movies less complicated. No one gives a ^^^^ about clones.

If ever there was a film franchise in dire need of of a revamp Resident Evil would be it!...Oh and X-Men. Ugh.:monkey4

Why even use the characters if they're going to butt rape them?

Back