Refund by HANOUMAN interest thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will do, JD :hi5:. I was hoping to get some more info regarding the other projects he didn't deliver on before I updated. I'll try to get it up tomorrow to help get a better idea of how much is owed overall. I was hoping to see if any other people had paid for the Arkham Joker that wasn't on Buttmunch's list already.

has king greyskull met with his lawyer friend yet??....if so...what did he say COULD be the outcome?

I felt it was too early last week as we were still discussing in this thread and the other one and did not really have a certain amount. So we werent too concrete on everything.
Yet I did already ask him what would be possible and he told me that the more money is missing the better. As we meet every Monday and Friday I did not feel the need of going too much into this. However, now that the list seems to be completed, I will talk to him tomorow again and forward the info here by tomorow evening. :duff

Much appreciated on the update, King.

If anybody else is missing money/items from Hanouman, please let us know. Let's get this list as accurate as possible.

These type of things always have a funny way of catching up with people somewhere down the line.

These type of things always have a funny way of catching up with people somewhere down the line.

I don't doubt that. Never burn your bridges. That's why I don't understand why people do things like this. Who knows, he may be going to for a job one day only to find out that the boss is a 1/6 collector and was burned by him! It's a small freakin' world, man!

Eric

What I don't understand is this... He runs off with maybe $1500 could be more or less... He's not going to be rich! And now he ruined a good clientele here on freaks! He will never be back allowed on here, unless he had good reason and refunded all!

But guys like this are scary because they can join elsewhere, show off his amazing work, and do it again, and again... Because this is not the only board around! I would spread the word if any of you guys are on other forums.

Hope all works out.

Karma is dangerous... She finds you and makes you pay!

Maybe he should start a company up? He and Chris Howes can sculpt the figures, Dark Artist and Les could paint everything and Shawn from Sovereign Studios could pose as several different people to handle shipping and customer service.

Hey Hanouman, check your email, refund my money.

This is a great shame.... HANOUMAN's work is outstanding...I feel this seems to happen a lot... I am sure he has a good reason, but that does not help folks who have paid cash. I know lot of customizers get way to over whelmed with orders ands jobs and it can have a MASSIVE effect on their state of mind and well being, Lez Walker is a great example.

I do a wee spot of custom work and I have to admit from time to time it does get very tough... To combat this I NEVER accept and deposit or payment until the item is ready to ship or in the post.
You all have my sympathy :(

I am sure he has a good reason, but that does not help folks who have paid cash.

I'm not so sure that he has a "good reason" as we would have been fine with a longer wait for what ever issues might have delayed the sculpt. If you look over the info in this thread he was still updating his Facebook page and communicating with other people, just not giving us any updates or responding to our emails/pm's/etc.

I really can't see there being any acceptable excuse for that.

The only thing I really want to see from Hanouman right now is refunds being issued. However, I would actually like to see him grow a set and come in here and explain himself regardless.

Back