Refund by HANOUMAN interest thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After many tries I finally got a response from Hanouman.

" Sébastien Hanouman Labro
i'm working to resolve this case
i'm not a thief, it's just combination of circumstances

i'm just back from a long work mission to china and i just need some time to found the solution

thanks"

EDIT:

" i totally understand you're position
i have the same case for something i buy
soon i offer refund or maybe the head for those who still want them
i know you don't care but i give you all my apologize for this miserable story"

Last edited:
I just heard from Hanouman as well. Here's what he said:

Hi
Yes i m back , i m working to solve the joker problem
I m ont taking work now
I m planning to move to Canada Soon, after That i m certainly back on the business
But before i need to solve joker

Seb

Eric

No email for me? :monkey2

:thwak

Probably for the best though, I'm pretty sure it'd just make things worse pondering what type of "combination of circumstances" could take place that would allow a person to update their Facebook page and their blog but not come on here for 2 minutes and let us know something.

I just want my money back and to be done with this, period. Shall I send another Paypal request for it again?

Sorry to hear that you guys have been left out of pocket and without pieces.
Alot of people bury their heads in the sand with money problems untill they become out of control, which might be the case here.
He should refund all or if he dos'nt have the money at least come on here and explain why.
If people want to give him the benefit and wait thats up to them but personally I think it sounds like he's playing for more time and won't or can't come through.

agree hes buying time. if someone was genuine they would come on here and explain themselves to all and offer a resolution, not hide away from the people he took money from.

So another week has passed and no updates.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt way to much time.
He had plenty of time to resolve that case, he's back from CHina since at least a month.

I'm sorry but I really have lost all hopes.

Has this troll stuck his head out from under the bridge yet?

I figured he'd be letting all this "blow over" and once people forget, then he can go back to shopping his talents in the 1/6 community.

Surely he didn't steal enough money to retire this early?

I sent him a message earlier in the week, which he read, and never responded to. That's the norm for him. I assure you he hasn't forgotten but that he doesn't care.

He has removed all pictures of the Arkham Joker head from his facebook and there's none on his site. Perhaps he's trying to remove himself from it all together, who knows. There's no new stuff on either, but take that for what it's worth.

It just isn't going to happen. I really doubt it. No one will get what they paid for and no one will get refunds. The monies are long gone.

Unfortunate to see this happening yet again. It happens way too much on these boards.

For what it's worth with custom projects, I have a policy of sending a Paypal payment, then getting a refund within the 40 day Paypal refund period, then immediately issuing a new fresh payment. Then doing the same again within the next 40 days.

Custom projects that go longer than 120 days are simply not worth that long of a wait to me. If someone can't deliver in four months, they shouldn't offer it.

Doing it this way, you are never denied a forced refund and can't get burned. If the project goes South after 3 months, you simply file your Paypal claim and get your refund.

Bugger i was wanting to do a hellboy head and bust similar to that

Then do it!!! I'd love to see your take on Hellboy!

Eric

I'd love to see your take on Hellboy Logan. You should do his head and hand. It would be awesome. You'd totally upstage this thieves work.

Thats what i was going to do, head, hand and tail and then do a bust as well, the bust in his video is the same design as one in the background of one of the interviews on the DVD, which is where i nicked the idea from :)

Back