Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is supposed to arrive today, but there's a foot of snow and counting. So, who knows.

They don't deliver if there's more than a foot of snow? I'd imagine the snow plows would be deployed, no?

Depends on how the roads are and where you live. I've had stuff delayed because of weather over the years

Oh ...well that sucks then. I can only imagine I guess ...snow is really not a problem for me in my area.

6 x 0.5mm worked a treat...

2mzfvcy.jpg

I don't know if this had been mentioned before but there seems to be some variation on the blood splattering, at least on the swords.

The one on the left (which is what I prefer) has more splattering and the one on the right, which was a recent replacement that just came in, has blood streaks.

DSCN61888.jpg

SS always has variations, mine don't look like either of those. I have even had 2 of the same statue in completely different colors before. Just depends on who is painting.

I don't know if this had been mentioned before but there seems to be some variation on the blood splattering, at least on the swords.

The one on the left (which is what I prefer) has more splattering and the one on the right, which was a recent replacement that just came in, has blood streaks.

View attachment 320938

The one on the left is fine and I don't normally mind streaks but I would personally ask for a replacement on the one on the right since it looks very "patterny"
They're basically zigzags zigging into each other which is not plausible unless Sonja deliberately took her finger and drew the pattern on the sword.

dexter-pfwa.jpg

Think I will be ordering this very soon... Just got Conan Rage of the Undying and figure this will look good with it. Bigger Conan fan then Red Sonja but this piece is amazing and actually encouraged me to get the Conan piece.... Just so I could have something to display with this and justify buying it :lol

The one on the left is fine and I don't normally mind streaks but I would personally ask for a replacement on the one on the right since it looks very "patterny"
They're basically zigzags zigging into each other which is not plausible unless Sonja deliberately took her finger and drew the pattern on the sword.

dexter-pfwa.jpg
Though I knew there would be slight differences in blood paint apps I thought that they would all pretty much follow the same type pattern (splattering vs streaking) but I guess they gave some leeway to the painters on this.

Not the end of the world I just prefer the splattering as I agree the streaking as shown just doesn't look as natural.

Contacted ssc so see what they would say and was told that there probably would not be a better replacement etc.. .
They offered a free shipping code or return. I accepted the code (which I wonder if it will work on the upcoming hulk bust!!!???)

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I have mine displayed next to the ARH Conan. Space is tight, but he towers over her. The EX axe arm is dangerously wobbly and so, unfortunately, will stay in the box for now. I like the piece, but I don't feel good about the price. Definitely feels too expensive for what it is, especially when you consider that the recent Spidey was less.

f1a49cc1e3fad6961cce679642517556.jpg

Hello all,

Happy to see such an amazing statue!
A quick question to those who already have the statue in hand.. what is the base's measurements?
Thank you in advance!

Back