Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I opened a complaint with SS and sent them a picture of the damage. They sent an e-mail to me after three days and asked that I send pictures of the damage (which I already had) and also that I send them a picture of the base showing the edition size. Is that normal? I've never had to send anything other than the initial complaint before.

I opened a complaint with SS and sent them a picture of the damage. They sent an e-mail to me after three days and asked that I send pictures of the damage (which I already had) and also that I send them a picture of the base showing the edition size. Is that normal? I've never had to send anything other than the initial complaint before.

They do this to buy more time when their "small staff" is overwhelmed. They are always busy this time of year but dont want to higher more full time people, they use temp workers (outsourcing) and **** gets lost or just simply ignored. I got the same response you did (saying they see the pictures but can't open them or some ****) I resent them but then waited over 2 more weeks with no reply so i had to call in and complain that my inquiry was being ignored by the returns department. Needless to say, i got an RMA email about 5 minutes after getting off the phone. The cs person actually admitted to me that original person that responded to my initial exchange request (via website) wasnt even a full time sideshow employee so my email wasn't being looked at by anyone after my follow up. I told the rep having a small staff is fine but then you got to make sure the factories don't send you crap.. Increase quality control or higher more CS people

Last edited:
I got a response from CS about the magnets
"regarding the magnets, please keep in mind this item was designed with some wiggle room on the removable hands. Because of this, they will move around if touched and feel a bit unsecured, however the magnets should hold when the piece is properly displayed."
-Really?

lawl, magnets designed to wiggle, cause these aren't supposed to be static

hahaha

"we purposely used **** magnets so it'll **** up your ****, by design for real"

I got a response from CS about the magnets
"regarding the magnets, please keep in mind this item was designed with some wiggle room on the removable hands. Because of this, they will move around if touched and feel a bit unsecured, however the magnets should hold when the piece is properly displayed."
-Really?

That's the dumbest thing I've heard. Mine was loose and wiggly. I actually came home two days ago and found the arm had fallen off the statue and broke one of the snake's fangs. Fortunately It wasn't anything some glue couldn't fix. I recommend people who have this statue invest in some magnets to secure the arms. I have some magnets in the gloves now and they hold securely.

These are the ones I bought;
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2627051645...49&var=561629635387&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

They ship from China so it may take a while to get them.

That's the dumbest thing I've heard. Mine was loose and wiggly. I actually came home two days ago and found the arm had fallen off the statue and broke one of the snake's fangs. Fortunately It wasn't anything some glue couldn't fix. I recommend people who have this statue invest in some magnets to secure the arms. I have some magnets in the gloves now and they hold securely.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2627051645...49&var=561629635387&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

WAIT one second 100 magnets for $9.90 -- That is nuts why ever would a huge company invest 10 bucks to keep 100 costumers happy ??? That's like 10 cents each with shipping and handling a good 80 cents !!! OMG

That sucks, did you take pics of the damage?

That sucks, did you take pics of the damage?

No I didn't take any pictures of the fang while it was fully broken since I wasn't planning to appeal sideshow for it.
But here are pictures after the repair was done.
The fang had broken off the gum and the edge of the tooth had broken off. You can see the crack at the far end of the tooth, but you can't tell it broke off at the gum since it was a super clean break.
There is also a piece of chipped off paint on the fang where the sword fell on ...ultimately causing the breakage.
I would paint the crack and the chip but I've never done anything like that and I'm afraid I'll make it look much worse lol

20170121.jpg
20170121_210135.jpg
20170121_210111.jpg

I'm going to be selling my exclusive because I'm refocusing the collection. I haven't opened to check for damage plus I don't want to end up liking it.

Yeah... wouldn't want to run into a problem with a buyer for a $550+ sale.

Ebay won't be on your side.

No I didn't take any pictures of the fang while it was fully broken since I wasn't planning to appeal sideshow for it.
But here are pictures after the repair was done.
The fang had broken off the gum and the edge of the tooth had broken off. You can see the crack at the far end of the tooth, but you can't tell it broke off at the gum since it was a super clean break.
There is also a piece of chipped off paint on the fang where the sword fell on ...ultimately causing the breakage.
I would paint the crack and the chip but I've never done anything like that and I'm afraid I'll make it look much worse lol

View attachment 318274
View attachment 318275
View attachment 318276

At least it doesn't look that bad. Well done.

I unboxed my Red Sonja today. It's a really nice looking piece.
Unfortunately the exclusive axt hand is really lose so until I get some better magnets I will present her with the regular sword hand.

@#Brian
Here is a pic of her together with my Conan (Arnold) PF
4b427af06b7613a29c83afd464786e73.jpg

a675c79757be9699f25db5d47c54a7f0.jpg

e6afdc3758c95ae550b929e2e89ec076.jpg

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A3003 mit Tapatalk

Got the red Sonja print

a56fee8c668b71cbdf26fde8776298b9.jpg
dae37517205abe43a568f95581788294.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SWEET
14595611_1194634770595017_3781078716106326597_n.jpg

Unfortunately the exclusive axt hand is really lose so until I get some better magnets I will present her with the regular sword hand.

@#Brian

Nice, Very Nice, Looks Awesome together

@#Brian

Thanks so much!
This will either make my wait easier or harder!...lol

Never thought to display it with Conan. I may hold off on selling for the moment. I may sell the original Sonja although I've been thinking of having that one converted into Valkyrie. My wife should really just let me have more display space.

Back