Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never thought to display it with Conan. I may hold off on selling for the moment. I may sell the original Sonja although I've been thinking of having that one converted into Valkyrie. My wife should really just let me have more display space.

how long you been married? Nexus

I got mine -- tiny tiny paint flaws / hair perfect no complaint at all
Heads up for Canadians $97 duty

Just noticed this paint defect on my right hand sword hilt, it goes from the top to just under the bottom.

Contacted ssc , will see what they say:

DSCN6125.jpg

DSCN6123.jpg

DSCN6124.jpg

SS is sending me a replacement head. :yess:

Is it just me or has their customer service improved lately? I got a replacement head for Captain Marvel and Red Sonja without too much difficulty and recently cancelled the Prime 1 Robin because of the delay and they said they'd return the NRD without any prompting. I had similar issues a few times last year and had to fight with them every single time to get them to make it right.

Hopefully they're refocusing on customer service and this will continue.

SS is sending me a replacement head. :yess:

Is it just me or has their customer service improved lately? I got a replacement head for Captain Marvel and Red Sonja without too much difficulty and recently cancelled the Prime 1 Robin because of the delay and they said they'd return the NRD without any prompting. I had similar issues a few times last year and had to fight with them every single time to get them to make it right.

Hopefully they're refocusing on customer service and this will continue.
I sure hope so, my new body will be here soon too.

After refusing $25 credit they came good for me.
To be fair I've had issues sorted quite a few times.

Up to 9 months waiting on Imaginarium Art to replace parts.

Wow, I think that's the first I've heard of that, too. Step in the right direction, indeed.

So finally got to open her after receiving her yesterday.. no issues with it and it looks amazing in person. One thing I noticed (as it's been awhile since I've gotten a statue from SS) is that they have seemed to up the quality of their packaging. This had more foam pieces holding everything in place, and also had more of a nylon wrapping about the bigger parts instead of just tissue paper.. so am really pleased to see that from them.

They went through a stretch where you couldn't reach them half the time. The online chat would be down, the would be busy or away.

When you provide public services and you're understaffed that's bad. When you sell luxury non-essential items you need to realize you're selling to people with the option to change their mind.

Back