Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes and Yes . Mine are so bad she is sitting armless while I wait for the magnets to arrive .

I must have missed this part of the thread do i put one of these magnets over the axe hand magnet and has this been a common problem.
Thanks Col

Yup & yup. Sideshow skimp on magnets, pretty pathetic when charging hundreds of dollars. Luckily it's an easy fix.

2mzfvcy.jpg

dunno what you're talking about either but if it's about using any sort paint on something most ppl are pretty hesitant to do something like that, and def not as easy :p

Got both of these today. All I can say it WOW!!! Both are great... But man, Red Sonja is just on another level. Base, pose, paint, art direction, presence, all perfect. This statue is a 10 out of 10. Probably my only 10 out of 10. I grew up reading Conan comics but I bought this Conan to go with Sonja. Great decision. Back to Sonja Everything is perfect. Only issue is that magnet with the AX hand. I bought the Magnets Collectorcol mentioned (thanks for that) but like I asked in the thread above.. Do you just place the magnet in there or do you glue it in there?

Anyways quick pic of both of these amazing pieces.

P1250679.JPG

Back