Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got mine today after a long, convoluted journey through the UPS labyrinth, and I have to echo what has been said before: This statue is one of Sideshow's best. Definitely one of 2016's best, for sure. I was lucky enough to get 0080 of the exclusive edition, which I would recommend for anyone who's considering buying this statue (I'll try to post pix later). This statue looks so incredible in hand, pictures just don't do it justice.

I don't know if this was mentioned before but I was pleasantly surprised to see that the irises of the eyes are decals, practically eliminating the chances of googly eyes. Hopefully Sideshow will continue this in the future.

Highly recommended.

They've actually been using decals for quite a few years now. For as long as I can remember actually. Unfortunately a lot of statues have suffered google eyes even with the decals.

They've actually been using decals for quite a few years now. For as long as I can remember actually. Unfortunately a lot of statues have suffered google eyes even with the decals.

Ah, that show's how long it's been since I've picked up one of their pieces. I remember the Poison Ivy back in 2014 having eye issues and that sort of soured me on Sideshow statues, until this one.

Thx alot. The base and axe are huge FYI. It really tells a story. I love this thing.

Beautiful shots, Spideyhead. Yeah, I love how this statue tells a story, about how bad-ass the She-Devil is. I love that about the previous Red Sonja PF too (the EX in particular), despite being a lot simpler compared to this one.

#173 arrival yesterday. Here's a quick shot. More to come.
rs1.jpg

Beautiful, I will get mine in Jan 2017, ordered late, in-hand pics convinced me, excellent Score Spidey

Thx alot. Sideshow came through on this one. The paint is perfect. The gore is detailed. The size is great. It's so good it makes me wanna get a Conan so he can be next to those Tig-ole-bitties.LOL

I just watched a video where a guy with the exclusive showed his ax broken into several pieces. He said the magnets aren't very strong and it dislodged and fell as he was moving the statue.

So let us all be warned.

Edit: Oh yeah, I could just share his video. duh.

Unboxing and assembly video. This guy also questions the ax and how strong the connection is (or isn't):

Last edited:
A couple more shots.

rs2.jpg

rs3.jpg

rs 1.jpg

rs5.jpg

rs4.jpg

The one issue I have is a chip on her hair, right up front. I going to give SS a call.
rs 2.jpg

This looks so much better than the original

I jumped on this about a week ago but with the influx of flexpays and orders arriving this month I'll have to wait until April to pay off final flex pay on this

Back