Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About the same locally, if not more.

May as well get the Ex, RPs and receive it quicker with better chance of any replacement parts if needed.

I had a suspicion that was the way it was going to go, do you guys run into the same issues with companies like XM, Halimaw, and other Asian Markets

Question, I know there are benefits to dealing directly with Sideshow but what is the European Market like? are you still screwed on shipping or do they just mark it to cover there asses and call it a deal

The only "benefit" dealing directly with Sideshow is that I can get the ex. I only buy directly from Sideshow if I really really really want the ex. If a reg can do I buy from a local seller. I have to pay (overpriced) shippingcost, import tax, customs tax, FedEx fees ect ect ect when buying directly from Sideshow. Overall it's about 10 - 15 % cheaper to buy locally than from Sideshow. The general rule for danish buyers is that price is us price X 10 in danish currency. So when Red Sonja is $550 that's 5.500 danish kroner. And with the current exchange rate, that equals $790.

If I order the Red Sonja ex directly from Sideshow it will cost me about $880 all included (shipping, taxes, fees).

No wonder I don't mind paying the same amount for an XM statue.

The only "benefit" dealing directly with Sideshow is that I can get the ex. I only buy directly from Sideshow if I really really really want the ex. If a reg can do I buy from a local seller. I have to pay (overpriced) shippingcost, import tax, customs tax, FedEx fees ect ect ect when buying directly from Sideshow. Overall it's about 10 - 15 % cheaper to buy locally than from Sideshow. The general rule for danish buyers is that price is us price X 10 in danish currency. So when Red Sonja is $550 that's 5.500 danish kroner. And with the current exchange rate, that equals $790.

If I order the Red Sonja ex directly from Sideshow it will cost me about $880 all included (shipping, taxes, fees).

No wonder I don't mind paying the same amount for an XM statue.

Damn!, I am not in you predicament as far as shipping, but these locals never carry EX's also

Which wasn't as bad before (just a little over a year ago) as Sideshow itself promised (by making a deal with FedEx) to their EU customers after closing their EU warehouse. That's Stampe's point.

Who knows, The deal may have only been for a year, but it's still not Sideshow's fault if another country's currency is in the tank or they are taxing the **** out of you

Well for those who complain about currencies and prices, let me make a breakdown for you, and find out that you guys still have it.

A new law just passed, so statues etc. are subject to an additional 25% customs tax, which was around 7% I think. So now its around 32%.
You add the 32% to the CIF price, then add 18% VAT. And that's without the profit of the stores.

After US Elections, GBP gained power over the USD, but Turkish Liras lost around 15% against the USD.

Nobody said that the hobby would be cheap. Shipping costs? Try Turkey, pure rip off. and the customs guys can break them and you can't complain about it :D

sorry for the disturbance if caused any :)

This frikken thing looks pretty damn close to the proto. I think its one of the best female sculpts out there. I got 2 words for all those interested in this.....Buy it. LOL. This is 100/1500. To sum up this statue, I would say its disgustingly beautiful.

20161212_203246[1].jpg

20161212_203305[1].jpg

20161212_203358[1].jpg

20161212_203327[1].jpg

20161212_203437[1].jpg

This frikken thing looks pretty damn close to the proto. I think its one of the best female sculpts out there. I got 2 words for all those interested in this.....Buy it. LOL. This is 100/1500. To sum up this statue, I would say its disgustingly beautiful.

View attachment 309997

View attachment 309998

View attachment 309999

View attachment 310000

View attachment 310001

Beautiful, I will get mine in Jan 2017, ordered late, in-hand pics convinced me, excellent Score Spidey

Back