Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can somebody take a close-up picture of her face? I am interested to see how the eye looks....

Apologies for iPotato shots

Inspected then packed away until I move

tCL38jX.jpg

BO1CrJ3.jpg

Y8BDbyK.jpg

xNK4pSV.jpg

Thanks for the photos�� Really nice statue. Still not a fan of the way they painted the eye though....

Dayum. I do believe that's the entire SuperPunch and Honey Trap line.

My only other Harbottle statue appart from the soon to be Red is the Black Widow:

IbKXXOE.jpg

Yes, I have Her also + Shanna who will be posed with Red Sonja She Devil and UN-identical twin sister Red Sonja PF

At $550, I was thinking of sitting this one out. But maybe not.

If you have any Reward points saved up you can always apply them, I have been saving mine but I PO'd the EX, Good Luck

Got mine! It's sitting in our entry way waiting to be opened today... really excited now after seeing these pics!

Been there and done that, waiting for the Time to be in Statue Mode

It isn't Sideshow's fault blame The shipping company

When Sideshow closed their EU warehouse they said they made a deal with FedEx that would reduce shipping costs for non-us customers. Either that deal is gone or the box is very very very big and heavy. Here's what I paid for my last pf from Sideshow. Now go collect your bribery, Ink.

sideshow1.jpg

When Sideshow closed their EU warehouse they said they made a deal with FedEx that would reduce shipping costs for non-us customers. Either that deal is gone or the box is very very very big and heavy. Here's what I paid for my last pf from Sideshow. Now go collect your bribery, Ink.

View attachment 309690

Yeah and that deal was how many years ago?

Back