Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You lucky dog!

Her skin color isn't quite as red as the previous SS images would suggest. The paint on the snake (esp. inside the mouth) and her gloves and boots seems to be simplified. Snake guts look less "juicy".

Paint is streamlined but not criminally. I might punch mine up a bit but not a full do-over.

DSC00983.jpg

1yq35t.jpg

My wife was seriously ill for the last two years, I lost her, My Angela, May 18, 2016, at the same I was diagnosed with Cancer of one of my Kidneys, now I only have one but I am Cancer Free, I hope I didn't bring U Down my Friend, that said, That's Life but I am getting back to my old Evil ways, The Collection of Colossus will be updated in the near future.

My wife was seriously ill for the last two years, I lost her, My Angela, May 18, 2016, at the same I was diagnosed with Cancer of one of my Kidneys, now I only have one but I am Cancer Free, I hope I didn't bring U Down my Friend, that said, That's Life but I am getting back to my old Evil ways, The Collection of Colossus will be updated in the near future.

My condolences and best wishes to you.

I am so sorry for your loss. I can’t imagine what you’re going through.

so sorry to hear about your wife that is just awful.
Cancer is a truly horrible thing.

My condolences and best wishes to you.

What a kick to the nuts

Wish u well

Good to see u back

I am so sorry for your loss. I can’t imagine what you’re going through.

Damn C, gutted.

Glad you're back and fighting :1-1:

F--k cancer. It always picks on the decent people.

so sorry to hear about your wife that is just awful.
Cancer is a truly horrible thing.

Thank You you all for your Sentiments and Condolences, Appreciate it, I do miss my Angela, as time goes by, the Pain becomes less and less but the Memories will always remain but I am Cancer Free, again Thank You

Hey Colossus,

Great to see you back. I've missed your presence. Very sorry to hear about your wife's passing. I know it must've been hard. Nice that they caught your kidney cancer and was able to remove it. My prayers are with you.

Thank You you all for your Sentiments and Condolences, Appreciate it, I do miss my Angela, as time goes by, the Pain becomes less and less but the Memories will always remain but I am Cancer Free, again Thank You

Thanks G, Appreciate that, I will be checking in to keep an eye on you Guys and Girls to see what trouble you have gotten into and what acquisitions you have acquired

Nope. Not mine. This is from Mamba's post a few pages back.

The rest of us are waiting until later this month/early next.

So Mamba... apparently nobody else is crass enough to ask so I will:

Did she go commando or loin cloth?

Loin cloth :)

Back