Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Dao is well aware of what he meant.

^
couldn't resist :p

I mean it's not really a surprise... SS doesn't show production pictures. When it's almost ready to ship they'll take their best sample and touch it up and make sure any flaws are covered up with specific lighting and then put it up on their website with new photos. I'm pretty sure at best we're a good few months away from that.

this is positive --->they'll take their best sample and touch it up and make sure any flaws are covered up with specific lighting and then put it up on their website with new photos

here you go

redsonja.jpg

Yur killin' me.

Considering what Hot Toys is able to do with their paint apps (which are some method of printing) I wish Sideshow would go that way.

this is positive --->they'll take their best sample and touch it up and make sure any flaws are covered up with specific lighting and then put it up on their website with new photos

I don't know what that means :p

Yur killin' me.

Considering what Hot Toys is able to do with their paint apps (which are some method of printing) I wish Sideshow would go that way.

To be completely fair I didn't 100% put it up cause I was beating a smartass :p often I like going to threads to see pics of the stuff and I hate going back pages and pages to see it again and going to the first page is lottery of is the image still up, was it just a teaser in the first place, etc so I actually like when people put "reminder" pictures of every few pages in threads. Feels weird to just google image it too :<

I guess it is fair to say that sideshow will not be offering a regular version of this just sticking to the 1500
Is this common and would that effect a third statue ??
:)

I guess it is fair to say that sideshow will not be offering a regular version of this just sticking to the 1500
Is this common and would that effect a third statue ??
:)
I pulled the pin and bought her but 1500 is too high for the exclusive, it should have been 500.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

That was the same number for the other RS statue and it sold out very quick(although it was a better EX), 500 is very low for an ES these days, even an EX.
500 is low but would be a nice number. The new Leonardo was 500, it sold so quick.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

That was the same number for the other RS statue and it sold out very quick(although it was a better EX), 500 is very low for an ES these days, even an EX.

My GG CA:TWS Black Widow (also sculpted by Harbottle) was a limited edition of 600 worldwide.

I was really just looking for an excuse to post a picture.

MFRFYeCl.jpg

Back