Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The proportions are just fine :)

They're better than fine...

5feb13c43b01d45d75b51a93b5429335.jpg

The thing with Frazetta's women is that while they all had amazing bodies they were all realistically proportioned. His women had huge breasts but also huge hips, like a real woman would. This statue has freakish workout steroids abs with huge boobies and small waist. This is not a realistic proportion, or even desirable to me personally. Plus she looks like a tranny. But that is okay if you guys are into trannies, I am not judging. 😆

And for those who think it is ridiculous to debate the physician proportions of a polystone statue let me remind you that you are on a forum about fantasy and aci if statues dedicated to just that.

Why are you guys feeding the troll? Thankfully, he has absolutely no input on pieces being made. This Red Sonja piece is definitely a showstopper but there will always be those that, for whatever reason, have to justify to themselves why they won't be getting her (or any other piece). It is great for everyone to share their honest opinions (both what they like and what they aren't as crazy about) but it isn't okay, in my opinion, for others to argue for the sake of arguing while trying to convince others that THEIR view is the only correct one (while also potentially manipulating what has been previously stated by any of the other parties involved).

You have to wonder why someone who doesn't like a given sculpt still follows, repeatedly comments adversely and otherwise hangs out in a given thread. If you notice that, simply don't feed the troll; if there is no food, they tend to move on.

Arguing on the internet really produces no winners. To each his or her own.

I actually agree that Sonja's chest looks too much like implants, but whatever. The piece as a whole looks very good and if the paint holds up, I'm in. The first PF had an awesome sculpt but the paint sort of ruined it for me. Hoping for better with this once.

All women are built different. There are even women out there with big chests and small waists. These comments. Lmao

Back