Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This composition is absolutely horrible. The size scale is so off as to be laughable

I don't hate him, I did however offer some criticism. I said I like some of his stuff but recently not as often. There are other artists I think draw better action composition. I have yet to see a really great action panel from him. I also think he draws many of his female faces too neutral.

However I do like this image quite a bit:
AvPU7Lj.jpg

You're taking it out of context. Batsheva was really commenting on the fact that an artgerm red sonja would be to soft and feminine as opposed to other artists that render her in a more muscled fighterly way. His style may be mind blowing to you, but batsheva is a very accomplished artist too.

artgerm is insanely talented. not sure where this negativity about his art came from. have you guys seen his other works that he does that fall outside of his comic work. he does other methods and styles that are mind blowing. i saw some of his charcoal portraits and its just mind numbing awesome.

You're taking it out of context. Batsheva was really commenting on the fact that an artgerm red sonja would be to soft and feminine as opposed to other artists that render her in a more muscled fighterly way. His style may be mind blowing to you, but batsheva is a very accomplished artist too.

Thank you so much for clearing that up, grphyx1! :)

She will sell with jugs like those. It may take some time but it will happen. They don't need to sell her. She sells herself.

She will sell with jugs like those. It may take some time but it will happen. They don't need to sell her. She sells herself.

The 1st version EX sold out a long time before it shipped, this one seems to be going quite a bit slower even though it is a superior piece.

The 1st version EX sold out a long time before it shipped, this one seems to be going quite a bit slower even though it is a superior piece.
I think the slowness must be bothering Side show -- Their greed of selling thousands of statue may comeback to bite them in the butt :)
Plus they are putting out many hot girl statues and flooding the market again this may comeback to bite them in the butt :)
And the greed that raises the basic statues into the 500 range will likely comeback to bite them in the butt !!

I don't think SS is sweating at all. They have plenty of warehouse space. It will sell once we get an idea of what this looks like in hand. If good people will pull the trigger. It just that people are waiting to see in hand pics before dropping the coin now a day.

I don't think SS is sweating at all. They have plenty of warehouse space. It will sell once we get an idea of what this looks like in hand. If good people will pull the trigger. It just that people are waiting to see in hand pics before dropping the coin now a day.

Not sure about that, nothing is selling like it used to and why not get them out the door. A production sample should have been at the show.

Back