Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in the same boat as you. And basically all of those points for me came from 2-3 Spooks and 1 Christmas event redeeming rewards points.

So... thanks Sideshow for the $300 Sonja! :D

Indeed! Thank you Sideshow! I had to buy a lot of stuff for my rewards. This last spook helped with about $40. I still have more rewards but they wouldn't let me put it all on this order cause Flex payments have to be no less than $30.

Wow! I've only just noticed some clown has left me a neg feedback fot calling him out in this thread :slap

latest

Beautiful statue but 600 shipped, ss is out of their mind.

The ex is nothing special I actually prefer dual swords - looks more in sync.

Easy pass, will pick a reg up at a 300-400 from eBay after it's released.

I'm not really seeing too many great statue deals on ebay. If anything, it might save a couple bucks, but they all have flaws of some kind. The popular ones seem to always hold their value or go up. I went ahead and order the EX. I'm not in it to make a profit. Maybe someone can sell them after I'm pushing daises and get some spending money.

At probably $50 over-priced I still like this statue a lot. She's gorgeous, but it just doesn't fit ANYTHING in my collecting sphere. I'd have to really brainstorm where to put her. An Exclusive Edition size of 750 or less would make her a more tempting purchase, but since SS waits to measure the edition size against the demand of pre-orders, it makes things more dicey. I'm gonna have to contemplate this one for a couple of days...

red sonja.jpg

On 2nd thought ....... no. $40 shipping from Cali to Copenhagen, Denmark. That would be the cheapest shipping EVER in 8 years of ordering directly from Sideshow. And then importtax, customs, fees ect. You know what - I'll rather get any random XM figure, it will overall be cheaper and much much closer to the prototype.

Great statue and all but $550 plus shipping and taxes is way too much for me. I'll stick with the previous Sonja statue. I guess the snake base hiked the price way up. It's hard to justify spending that kind of cash on something that will eventually collect dust on your shelf.

Back