Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's gonna look like crap and people are gonna love it anyway because deep down they'll be ashamed that they paid ~$600 for it and try to justify the purchase and year long wait.

Been lusting after her since first sight. :love If there was any statue worthy of using mucho RP’s on, this is the one.

Thanks for your insight Clutch. You kept us all from making a terrible mistake.

You look like you have vast experience with Sideshow and I will turn you first in all of my important decision making from now on.

This statue will suck because you said so, and you know better than people who have been in this hobby for years. It's all so clear to me now.

Thank you, Clutch. Thank you so much for your foreknowledge of the future. You've added much to this discussion.

You're everything that's been missing from our collected lives. When can we look forward to your next kernel of infinite wisdom? I cannot wait!

You look like you have vast experience with Sideshow and I will turn you first in all of my important decision making from now on.

This statue will suck because you said so, and you know better than people who have been in this hobby for years. It's all so clear to me now.

Thank you, Clutch. Thank you so much for your foreknowledge of the future. You've added much to this discussion.

You're everything that's been missing from our collected lives. When can we look forward to your next kernel of infinite wisdom? I cannot wait!

In Clutch we trust. :pray:

Noobs like myself should we look at Clutch as a GOD ?
Or just speaker of wisdom beyond his years ?

After looking at this more, the base seems elaborate, but not overly so. The piece also measures 20" tall which seems short to me even with her stance. $550 is overpriced. $499 is more what I was feeling. I think Sideshow saw the response to this piece and set the price accordingly. Perhaps in an effort to counter lackluster Spooktacular sales...?

Or maybe, SS anticipated what a statue will cost at the time that this gets released two years from now?

After looking at this more, the base seems elaborate, but not overly so. The piece also measures 20" tall which seems short to me even with her stance. $550 is overpriced. $499 is more what I was feeling. I think Sideshow saw the response to this piece and set the price accordingly. Perhaps in an effort to counter lackluster Spooktacular sales...?

Got my GG Shanna the She Devil in the mail today, and hot damn if she didn't make Red Sonja an even easier purchase for me, if Harbottle sculpts shined for GG they can sing for Sideshow, bring on the pre-order...

TBD or not TBD? That is the question. Whether ’tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
or to take arms against a sea of troubles and order in about 20mins! :wink1:

People operate under the mistaken notion the first guy to order will get #1, the second will get #2, etc. When these ship its probably more like 52 pickup cards.

I feel like the snake is nearly as detailed and complicated to produce as Sonja. The scales, the guts flowing out, the tongue, the fangs, the overall paint, etc. Sure it shouldn't cost the same as 2 PFs put together, but I think it makes sense why they are charging $70-80 more for it than Batman, Sabertooth, Wolverine and the like.

If the snake was the base itself then maybe, but there is a 'normal' base under the snake too.

ymmv, just my 2 cents!

I feel like the snake is nearly as detailed and complicated to produce as Sonja. The scales, the guts flowing out, the tongue, the fangs, the overall paint, etc. Sure it shouldn't cost the same as 2 PFs put together, but I think it makes sense why they are charging $70-80 more for it than Batman, Sabertooth, Wolverine and the like.

Is the snake was the base itself then maybe, but there is a 'normal' base under the snake too.

ymmv, just my 2 cents!

The base is really amazing!

It's really the icing on top of the sexy redheaded cake.

Back