Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's that quote again? 'Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.'

If CBG is a pure troll I'd simply be amazed. Everyones been across dozens or hundreds of his posts. I think they'd agree that his language and just the way he puts sentences and thoughts together is dull. I don't really think it is someone who is purposefully thinking up things that will consistently irritate the most people. I think it is truly he that irritates the most people.

Sorry for going off topic. Has Sideshow put out one of their Youtube videos for this piece yet? I don't recall one going up.

I am pretty much DC only but I went for this piece anyway, even with that ridiculous price. I almost hesitated on pulling the trigger but said F... it.

When's your HBO comedy special? I want to tune in. Dude's got jokes

Heh it's on now and called clueless fanboys. There will be thousands in ES and all the resellers will dump them once in inventory. Look at the 1st red Sonja, reg is going for 300 and a hard sell. This one is 600 msrp. Higher they are more significant the discount.

It's been that way for a while with those high es expensive pieces, you are just too clueless too realize what's happening.

Sorry for going off topic. Has Sideshow put out one of their Youtube videos for this piece yet? I don't recall one going up.

That's true...they've made some fantastic ones lately, so I'm surprised they didn't do one for her!

Flex payment for her will be $51 a month, so I'll probably end up going that route with her. I love the piece and have faith it'll turn out, though I'm mostly irked about them not adding an empty left hand to go with the two-handed axe. At least make it a single-handed alternate weapon if you're not going to add a second empty hand to swap out.

While I probably still would've gone with the sword in each hand for my display, the EX option for a 2-handed axe would've been cool if you could picture that she just swung it hard through the snake, slicing it in half and is now moving forward. As it stands there's no real way that she could handle that axe properly, so why is she even holding it?

I know it's just me trying to bring logic to something that's from a fantasy world, but it's such a silly oversight that it irks me. :lol

Heh it's on now and called clueless fanboys. There will be thousands in ES and all the resellers will dump them once in inventory. Look at the 1st red Sonja, reg is going for 300 and a hard sell. This one is 600 msrp. Higher they are more significant the discount.

It's been that way for a while with those high es expensive pieces, you are just too clueless too realize what's happening.

'Higher they are more significant the discount.' I think thats the best joke in your new special. Does this mean I can buy the new Predator City Hunter PF for like.... $145 then?

If you buy this PF for $300 any time this decade I will videotape myself eating my socks and post it on YouTube. That's how much that isn't going to happen.

I think I'll order the EX, but I'm going to wait because I don't want to contribute to the high ES. I think the EX will be limited to 1500 just like the first one, but who knows.

Red Sonja is a total badass. Check out the gail simone written RS comics. Fun stuff.

As for the statue...sheesh some of you are so self righteous, high and mighty. Wanna guarantee you get a brand new statue straight from the source? PO now. Cool. Want to maybe save on a few bucks and wait a while before ordering? Also cool. I don't see the need to keep ******** on people.

We are all paying hundreds of dollars for freaking miniature painted plastic figures for ****s sake. No matter how well done they are, at the end of the day that's ALL they are, so quit thinking you have a leg up on anybody.

Back