Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to all who got this fantastic statue. Looks great in white bestA. I need to run to my local IKEA and get 2 bestaS.

Thank you
But take care the cabinet corpus that you see on my pictures is not besta here in germany you can get stuva it is 3,94" deeper and you can use the same shelf floor and doors from besta line :lecture:wave

Thank you
But take care the cabinet corpus that you see on my pictures is not besta here in germany you can get stuva it is 3,94" deeper and you can use the same shelf floor and doors from besta line :lecture:wave

Ok that's cool almost 4 inches more deeper is even better than BestA. I see you also got Tombo or Fiskviken glass doors on your set-up. I think Germany is the only place to buy those fiskviken glass doors. I wish we had them better doors here in the U.S.

That sad to hear that the Fiskviken doors are not avaliable in the US ,i dont understand why ikea do this.
Witch door you use for the besta/stuva cabinets?

That sad to hear that the Fiskviken doors are not avaliable in the US ,i dont understand why ikea do this.
Witch door you use for the besta/stuva cabinets?

I have only 3 tombo glass doors that I was able to get when they were still available in the U.S. some years back. Right now my other BestAs are open in the hope that these tombo/fiskviken will return 1 day soon.

Yes the same what ikea do here in germany,for some years the fiskviken doors gone, since end of 2015 they returns.
Wish you collectors in US good luck for a comeback of fiskviken doors :)

Where is the LOVE?
Breaks my heart to se her down on the ground....Red Sonja is top shelf all the way!!!!
LOL

Ur right

I am in the process of re-arranging my shelves

I'm running out of display space

She deserves to be viewed at eye level

Gorgeous piece

I'm impressed

Not waiting for the Iron Studio one?

Yes, I am but I do like this SS version too cause it all lights up. I am willing to buy whatever Vader is great to have. Vader is the most iconic villain in cinematic history. Who could ever forget, "Luke, I am your father, search your feelings you know it to be true." That line and Dirty Harry's line of, "go ahead, make my day." You just can't forget these movies.

Here is my review of the Red Sonja Premium Format Ex if anyone wants to check it out. It's a beautiful piece that's only held back by crappy magnets and a lack of paint detail in one particular spot on the base. She's otherwise an excellent statue. I'll also be uploading a comparison video between this and the previous Sideshow Red Sonja in the next couple of days.

I'm trying to decide whether to get the ex on the secondary market or just get the reg from Sideshow... I mean she'd need the ax to cut the snake in two so it's almost essential to have.

IMG_1042.jpg

Back