Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is the worse looking Red Sonja I've seen with marks or man-made blood splatter to enhance the look. But it was too much and too messy. It's a risky proposition to buy an ebay sideshow pf, cause you don't know what disaster you're going to receive.

You could argue the same about getting it direct from SS, and you actually have more control with eBay.

That is the worse looking Red Sonja I've seen with marks or man-made blood splatter to enhance the look. But it was too much and too messy. It's a risky proposition to buy an ebay sideshow pf, cause you don't know what disaster you're going to receive.

re you talking about the pics that I shared here? If so, aren´t all statues supposed to have all that blood splatter? Cause leaving aside the other marks and the broken piece it looks terrific to me!

Anyway , Ebay has already given me a full refund so I´ve just sent it to he seller. He´s gonna pay the shipping cost and I have already purchased another one from other seller. Hopefully she´ll arrive safe and sound this time.

Finally after many delays I got her, awesome statue :yess: DSC_0848.jpg

The new Red Sonja does look good from that one pic. I might get that instead of the first version. I was thinking of getting the first version for awhile now ...but I'll hold off until I see the new one.

I still love this one. Best sculpt by Sideshow for years, if not forever.

PS. Who makes that Conan sword?

I agree. I'm not really a super hero collector so imagine my joy when something I really love that is not too mainstream becomes one of the best produced cillectibles...i am still overjoyed..

The Atlantean is made by Albion/FilmSwords #301. I got it in 2005 when Jody Sampson was still alive and overseeing the project. The rest of my Conan swords are Marto.(stainleess wall hangers but beautifully made)

Looks nice with that shield. Do you set her up with the double sword or do you like the axe better?

Back