Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's pretty cool.

If I could paint I'd look into it.

The one in the picture is the pre painted option, but it will set you back an additional $100.00 for the paint job.
I couldn't justify that, but I could justify the unpainted version by thinking of it like any other model kit I would get. It will give me hours of hobby joy.

Work in progress. ..the glove is complete.
This is going to look so sweet..
20170329_172953.jpg
20170329_172946.jpg
20170329_173001.jpg
2017-03-29 18.15.26.jpg

In close up it looks ok, but on the previous pics, I honestly didn't see it at all.. Doesn't mean that it's bad.
I personally would add more blood splatter, as for me, I imagined that the shield is the one that covers Sonja's body from the snake's blood burst,
that's why her body is clean, and only the legs got blood splatters.

:lecture

Many people think battle damage means shredded to the point of barely useful. A little damage and wear looks more plausible in this case.

I agree.
The blood I applied is in keeping with what's on her legs, but like on the statue how the blood only shows on the flesh legs and not the dark boots matter how much I add it will only show up on the light colored center part and that will look bad.

Nice! I like the option of the shield, Contacted Dan and ordered one :) Thanks again for posting about it!

I wonder what is the problem with this statue and European retailers, delays after delays, now thay say thay have her maybe at the end of May...

Back