Rate The Last Game You FINISHED..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Far Cry 4 - 7.5/10

Waaaaaay too much "cut and paste" from 3. The best bits were in the Himalayas - which you can only get to in the story missions :(

Assassins' Creed Unity - 8/10

I was fortunate enough not to cop too many issues (only encountered 3 during the main campaign). Great world to explore, story is serviceable (with uninteresting ending that some may dislike), like the fact that you can take on 50 people and win anymore; it's more stealth driven now.

Alien Isolation - 9/10

THE MOST amazingly immersive game I've ever played; sound design, environment, graphics, all perfectly balanced to place you right in the action (and scare the crap out of you) better than anything I've experienced before.

Finished it today.

9/10. Great game. Went on really long though, several times I felt it could've ended but kept going.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Far Cry 4 - 7.5/10

Waaaaaay too much "cut and paste" from 3. The best bits were in the Himalayas - which you can only get to in the story missions..

That's ridiculous for an open world game :(

TASM2 - dog's puke /10

An insult to any self-respectful gamer and Spidey fan in particular.

P.T. Silent Hills - **** my pants /10
:exactly::exactly::exactly:

Spoiler Spoiler:

The Last Of Us Remastered + Left Behind - 10/10

Simply one of the best story-driven games I've ever played in over 30 years of gaming. If you haven't played this yet, and can, then do. Now I need to track down one of those 1/6 statues that got released last year... if possible...

Yea it's a beat him up with leveling up nothing special how is GTA?

It's great if you haven't played it on last gen. I'm kinda numb to it, but the visuals are downright stunning. Especially the weather effects with lightning, rain and puddles.

The Last Of Us Remastered + Left Behind - 10/10

Simply one of the best story-driven games I've ever played in over 30 years of gaming. If you haven't played this yet, and can, then do. Now I need to track down one of those 1/6 statues that got released last year... if possible...

Playing now and absolutely love it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back