Rate The Last Game You FINISHED..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Resident Evil Remastered - 8/10

Solid release, but Capcom left some things unpolished and didn't add any extra modes or weapons.

Resident Evil (Gamecube Remake) (PS4).

Some minor technical issues aside, this is a near excellent port of a near excellent game. The pinnacle of not only survival horror, but also the (declining) series.

9/10.

Resident Evil: Code Veronica - 5.8/10

I used to love this game, what happened... I couldn't enjoy it at all

giphy.gif

Resident Evil Remake - 8.5/10

Beautiful, probably the beast RE game so far. After RE5 and 6 its hard to believe such a good game like REmake was made by capcom

The Walking Dead - 8.9/10

Even today this game still gives me the feels just like the first time, one of the best games I've ever played

The Walking Dead Season Two - 8.7/10

Not as good as the first season, but still good enough. And I love the new older and deader-insider Clementine :lol

tumblr_n5jf10Emjl1tzetk1o1_400.gif

Yeah, it was released in episodes last year. I've got it on Steam, but still haven't played either Seasons 1 or 2 as yet :monkey1.

Resident Evil (Gamecube Remake) (PS4).

Some minor technical issues aside, this is a near excellent port of a near excellent game. The pinnacle of not only survival horror, but also the (declining) series.

9/10.

It's a great port, I just wish they actually finished redoing all the backgrounds instead of leaving entire areas untouched.

Resident Evil: Code Veronica - 5.8/10

I used to love this game, what happened... I couldn't enjoy it at all

giphy.gif

Resident Evil Remake - 8.5/10

Beautiful, probably the beast RE game so far. After RE5 and 6 its hard to believe such a good game like REmake was made by capcom

I liked CV years and years ago, but of the RE main titles it's the one game of them that I've played the least... I don't know what it is but I just can't love it like the rest. Although, Wesker was ****ing awesome in it.

The Evil Within - 7/10 Great horror game, that retained the scares + creepiness the whole way through. Challenging in some places, rock solid hard in other parts, and lots of original bosses to fight.

Outlast: Whistleblower - 8/10 Brilliant DLC, that explains a lot of questions raised in the original game and also serves as a prequel, and sequel. And IMO includes the creepiest boss of the series! Make time to read all the notes and documents you pick up, as it really helps imerse oneself into the universe.

Huniepop, I am not shame to play it lol

6/10, not quite interesting. Mechanic is repetitive , artwork not good as japanese VN, voice acting is quite good tho. I am still enjoy it

Dying Light - 9/10 - Amazing game! So much fun! Looses a point for glitched achievements and deleting my inventory a few times. I'll be visiting this again once/if they patch it so I came 100% everything.

Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 PS4: 9/10

Pro evolution is back baby!! This year I finally decided to switch back to PES. Back in the day I was a PES/winning eleven elitist and this was way back when FIFA football was crappy arcadey pinball machine junk. But I sort of jumped ship for fifa 10 onwards because of the much improved gameplay that put PES to shame.

Glad to announce PES 2015 is legitly good.

These are the major plus points Konkani got right:
1) Controls: PES 2015 controls are so dam tight and responsive. The left stick dribbling is very very intuitive and responsive. None of the clunky FIFA 3 speed dribbling crap. I'm not sure what FIFa 15 is like but in FIFA12, which is the last one I played, you need to hold down three trigger buttons in different combinations to activate the three different dribbling speeds. With PES, you can pretty much just use the left stick to dribble your way around like a pro using real football dribbling techniques like change of direction and change of speed to attack the space and beat your marker. That being said, players with a lower dribbling stat will still feel clunky which is a good thing which means we can expect Messi to feel like Messi and Andy Carrol to feel like Carrol.

2) AI: Team mates are suitably smart. Defensively they cover well and offensively they make good runs. I've played this game for a number of hours now and so far I've not experienced any dumb AI moments. Also, all the teams play very differently. So things feel very fresh.

The negatives:
1) Licensing is once again VERY VERY poor. It's merseyside red vs merseyside blue type of scenario. And some important teams like borussia Dortmund is missing which means some players like marco reus only appear in the national team.

2) Overall presentation is still behind FIFA. The main menu screen even froze once for me due to a server connection issue. For some strange reason when you edit your settings, the game needs to constantly reconnect with the konaminservers and sometimes is HANGs!!

Conclusion: Despite these glaring issues which are probably deal breakers for some, the game simply plays far too good. It'll be a 10/10 if Konami can polish it up a bit more.

I could never understand the appeal of soccer, or football as they call it here. 99.99% of gamers here have these games and for the life of me, I just can't get into them no matter how much my "friends" hate me for not having a single football game in my collection.

Tomb Raider (2013) - 5/10

The plot is great and sets are beautiful. Too bad dem characters aren't good looking or interesting.
Overall tasteless and immature storytelling. A waste of good ideas.

Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 PS4: 9/10

Pro evolution is back baby!! This year I finally decided to switch back to PES. Back in the day I was a PES/winning eleven elitist and this was way back when FIFA football was crappy arcadey pinball machine junk. But I sort of jumped ship for fifa 10 onwards because of the much improved gameplay that put PES to shame.

Glad to announce PES 2015 is legitly good.

These are the major plus points Konkani got right:
1) Controls: PES 2015 controls are so dam tight and responsive. The left stick dribbling is very very intuitive and responsive. None of the clunky FIFA 3 speed dribbling crap. I'm not sure what FIFa 15 is like but in FIFA12, which is the last one I played, you need to hold down three trigger buttons in different combinations to activate the three different dribbling speeds. With PES, you can pretty much just use the left stick to dribble your way around like a pro using real football dribbling techniques like change of direction and change of speed to attack the space and beat your marker. That being said, players with a lower dribbling stat will still feel clunky which is a good thing which means we can expect Messi to feel like Messi and Andy Carrol to feel like Carrol.

2) AI: Team mates are suitably smart. Defensively they cover well and offensively they make good runs. I've played this game for a number of hours now and so far I've not experienced any dumb AI moments. Also, all the teams play very differently. So things feel very fresh.

The negatives:
1) Licensing is once again VERY VERY poor. It's merseyside red vs merseyside blue type of scenario. And some important teams like borussia Dortmund is missing which means some players like marco reus only appear in the national team.

2) Overall presentation is still behind FIFA. The main menu screen even froze once for me due to a server connection issue. For some strange reason when you edit your settings, the game needs to constantly reconnect with the konaminservers and sometimes is HANGs!!

Conclusion: Despite these glaring issues which are probably deal breakers for some, the game simply plays far too good. It'll be a 10/10 if Konami can polish it up a bit more.

Totally agree. Pes was always close to my heart and even when it fell behind fifa, I still loved the 'randomness' of scoring . But, this year, it is actually way better. Might not be as pretty but way better in gameplay.

Apotheon on PS4:Based on what this game is,i give it a 10/10.

Man,i had so much fun with this side scrolling game.Everything about it,Greek Mythology,the music fits perfectly,the controls.This is without a doubt the best side scrolling game ive ever played since my old NES games as a kid.
Very atmospheric and fun.
I believe it's still free on PSN for PS+ members too.

Apotheon on PS4:Based on what this game is,i give it a 10/10.

Man,i had so much fun with this side scrolling game.Everything about it,Greek Mythology,the music fits perfectly,the controls.This is without a doubt the best side scrolling game ive ever played since my old NES games as a kid.
Very atmospheric and fun.
I believe it's still free on PSN for PS+ members too.
Haha yeah, totally wasn't expecting as great of a time as I did. I would give it an 8/10, controls were a little floaty for me.

Andrew "KremlinMon" C

Wolfenstein: New Order 10/10 Just a few more trophies to get a platinum. This game was incredible. It caught me totally by suprise with it's story. Gameplay wise it was a little bit Dishonored with its knife and stealth sections. A little bit run and gun, very fluid. The map (very important to me with games involving lots of collectible gathering) is great! The story is a little Inglurous Basterds. The game has so much heart and emotion. So many "Man that was badass", as thw music soars on cue. Very well done! Love it dearly :)

Andrew "KremlinMon" C

Back