Rate The Last Game You FINISHED..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uncharted 3 - 9/10

Just went back to play this to try and platinum this. I gotta say, this game was good, but still not compared to the same story telling as the second. I also enjoyed the second's characters far more. This one felt more like The Mummy but Nathan Drake.

I do love the interesting back story of Drake and Sully, and obviously mechanics are still the same amazing style. Multiplayer is still a blast to play, seriously stoked to see about 4 coming soon, need to save for that Playstation now.

Uncharted 3 - 9/10

Just went back to play this to try and platinum this. I gotta say, this game was good, but still not compared to the same story telling as the second. I also enjoyed the second's characters far more. This one felt more like The Mummy but Nathan Drake.

I do love the interesting back story of Drake and Sully, and obviously mechanics are still the same amazing style. Multiplayer is still a blast to play, seriously stoked to see about 4 coming soon, need to save for that Playstation now.

I need to go back and finish this one too. I think I made it to the 2nd or 3rd chapter before quitting.

~~Does the campaign for Battlefield 4 count? I just finished that, and have been enjoying the MP way too much. Last weekend I finished Castlevania: Bloodlines for the Sega Genesis.

Persona 3: FES (PS2)
9.5/10

Phenomenal RPG. Everything about it is unique. Music is unique and excellent/catchy, the story is engaging, and it's an RPG that takes place in modern day so it involves a life simulation aspect as well. Took me 102 hours to do everything and beat the game. Save function could be better, and as a result, not being able to skip cutscenes means you have to rewatch long scenes of dialogue again and again if you die at a boss since it sends you so far back to the last save point. Not being able to control your teammates adds to the difficulty.

Uncharted 3 - 9/10

The 3 Uncharted games on PS3 are insultingly easy to plat, Golden Abyss however, is a lot of work. And a lot of rubbing.

Tomb Raider PS3 - 9/10 (finished a while ago)

What a great reboot to the franchise, what a pity the sequel will be an Xbox exclusive. Feel like they are shooting themselves in the foot.

This and The Last of US are the only games I have played in a long time that give me a desire to go back and replay it from beginning to end.

Tomb Raider PS3 - 9/10 (finished a while ago)

What a great reboot to the franchise, what a pity the sequel will be an Xbox exclusive. Feel like they are shooting themselves in the foot.

This and The Last of US are the only games I have played in a long time that give me a desire to go back and replay it from beginning to end.

I think that was a misunderstanding. It'll be a timed exclusive, meaning it'll be only on Xbox One for like two weeks, then come out on PS4.

Oh, I had not heard that, I hope your right.
He is right, and it has been confirmed. But two weeks is being very optimistic. Will be months before being released on other platforms, be surprised if not at least 6 months minimum. Would post a link but I do not think I can yet.

Last game- The Wolf Among Us 7.5/10 Kind of interesting if you are into these type of games.

He is right, and it has been confirmed. But two weeks is being very optimistic. Will be months before being released on other platforms, be surprised if not at least 6 months minimum. Would post a link but I do not think I can yet.

Last game- The Wolf Among Us 7.5/10 Kind of interesting if you are into these type of games.

Very Cool, as long as I know it's coming, I can be patient.

Metal Gear Solid 10/10 it's still bloody perfect, everything, the gameplay, the controls, the story, the voice acting, in the the graphics have aged with so much grace, I love this game and hadn't played it in ages.

I want to give it another run before starting MGS2.

Metal Gear Solid 10/10 it's still bloody perfect, everything, the gameplay, the controls, the story, the voice acting, in the the graphics have aged with so much grace, I love this game and hadn't played it in ages.

I want to give it another run before starting MGS2.

MGS1 and 2 are gaming perfection for me. MGS3, excellent as it was, had some intentionally stupid campy moments and the less I talk about MGS4, the better. That being said, Kojima could make a AAA game in his sleep, that's how talented he is.

Middle Earth: Shadow Of Mordor: 9/10

Lot's of fun, awesome VO's and really cool story.

SCII:WoL campaign - 6/10

Back in the day I wasn't able to play, watched some walkthrough instead and hated everything.
Today I can try to forget about warcrafty aesthetics and the lack of innovation...
That way it's actually not that bad.

. . .

SCII:HotS campaign - 4/10

Short and linear as ninjato, dumb and messy all around.
The entire "primal Zerg" thing is one big ass plot hole.

Sleeping Dogs "Definitive Edition" - 8.5/10

it;s a nice upgrade from the PS3 and Xbox360 ver, the Framerate however dips when it;s crowded

Resident Evil 4 HD: 8/10 - Loved the updated graphics on PC. It's a game that has aged very well, regardless that it was released almost 10 years ago.

Resident Evil 5: 6/10 - This is where the series started to go downhill, in my opinion. Survival horror was thrown out the window in favor of COD action, and Zombies with automatic rifles -___-

Resident Evil 6: 4/10 - Aside from Leon's campaign, everything else was just terrible.

Resident Evil: Revelations - 8/10

Finally, a RE game without AK47 wielding zombies.

There was still Chris' chain guns, though :lol

I'd give it an 8/10, too.

Back