Rate The Last Game You FINISHED..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - 6/10

After completing the main game and side ops, I'm able to put a number on it. Better value at a heavily discounted price I got it at, but I don't see it being worth $19.99, especially since there's been a lot of deals on PSN lately. Gameplay is a lot of fun, but I find the story lacking.

Alien: Isolation - 9/10

A love letter to the original film. Gameplay was a blast. My only issue was I feel the pacing of the game came to a halt half way through, but picked up at the end.

Last edited:
Beyond two souls 7/10 good story gameplay not so much feel like I was watching a movie .

Super Mario 3D World - 8/10

Picked up a Wii U very recently. This game and Smash (and the upcoming Zelda) were main motivations to do so. Relished playing as Peach all the way through. Control mechanics can be a little imprecise and frustrating at times but otherwise a solid, colorful, and well made game. Lots of variety in levels, and a good level of difficulty for gamers of all ages and skill. Has given me some hope for Nintendo.

Nice to hear someone giving the wiiu a try. I want one but never hear anything about the system or its games

Be careful people here think they're kiddie games and not real games :rolleyes2
Man I need to go get a wiiu. I got burnt out this last year. Destiny broke me. It was a nice game but after a while I got bored running around shooting the same stuff over and over. I felt like I became part of the masses and was just rolling from one industry approved shooter to the next. I actually went and bought final fantasy realms reborn because I wanted something light and fun. I was happy to go collect 10 mushrooms but in the end that wasn't right either. Think I know what I'm missing now. See good old Nintendo

Injustice: Gods among us ultimate edition or whatever

Suuuuuuper fun, the comic has a lot of brain farts but the story of the game is much much better 8.5/10, sadly, the comic is canon to it.

Some designs are utterly hideous but some are just too damn Badass, like all wonder woman skins are stupidly good, regular batman is cool, regular Supes is ok but Regime Superman costume is stupid, Shazam's too, Regime Killer frost is awesome, and so on.

Graphics are ok for being a last gen port 7/10

Sound is fantastic 10/10 it was eargasmic to perform a supermove with Supes, the sweet sound of hitting someone in the chin and send them to orbit made me hnnng.

Gameplay and controls are immaculate. 10/10

Soundtrack is also ****ing perfect 10/10.

That's exactly how Justice League should sound, bombastic, titanic and heroic, and they nailed it, I hope the DCCU has that good scores, and since Zimmer did a fantastic job with Man of Steel, I think BvS will turn out awesome in that department.

Hotline Miami 10/10

What an amazing game, simple af and just as addictive.

Everything's perfect, graphics, sound, controls, gameplay, story.

Replayability over 9000

Nuff said.

Alien: Isolation: 10/10

I already wrote this in the game thread, but Isolation is the best horror game I've ever played. It's truly an experience like no other.

Assassin's Creed Unity "Dead Kings" DLC - 6.5/10

doesn't add much after the closure of the main Game .. it's Free so always worth a try

Back