Rank the SW trilogies (so far)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rank the SW trilogies

• ST>OT>PT

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • ST>PT>OT

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • OT>ST>PT

Votes: 27 30.0%
  • OT>PT>ST

Votes: 55 61.1%
  • PT>OT>ST

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • PT>ST>OT

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me

ANH
ESB
TLJ
RO
ROTJ
TFA
ROTS
AOTC
PM

TLJ could move up after the next viewing but ANH will always be #1 as it changing my life when i watched it as a kid in 77

OT

PT
Ewok Adventures and Christmas special,Clone Wars and Rebels, Lego Star wars, video games, Adam & Eve Lightsaber Vibrator

keep going...

ST
Fixed for accuracy

Every year the collective taste of this board seems to get worse and worse. More and more people seem to be adopting a motto of "hate everything" or even worse "hate the good stuff but praise crap." Luckily there is still great discussion to be had about films elsewhere, including The Last Jedi. I just don't know that this place is my scene anymore.

Love, love, love....All you need is love=Ep 9

leah.jpg

I'm not a SW geek as I only "like" the OT, but I'll give my two cents anyway.

OT
Maggot vomit
Everything else

Every year the collective taste of this board seems to get worse and worse. More and more people seem to be adopting a motto of "hate everything" or even worse "hate the good stuff but praise crap." Luckily there is still great discussion to be had about films elsewhere, including The Last Jedi. I just don't know that this place is my scene anymore.

The movie section has been a place of BS for years. No serious discussion takes place. It's a competition for who can post the most hateful/ stupid words or images. Most posts are lies for comic effect for attention.

C'mon Khev, sooner or later you're gonna be in the minority. I'm in that minuscule minority that likes PT, BvS, JL, ASM 1 & 2, STID etc.

Maybe just do what I do and drop in and out regularly, rather than spend too much time on here!

C'mon Khev, sooner or later you're gonna be in the minority. I'm in that minuscule minority that likes PT, BvS, JL, ASM 1 & 2, STID etc.

Maybe just do what I do and drop in and out regularly, rather than spend too much time on here!

Oh it's more than just being in the minority about liking any given thing. A big part of it is what greygoose said above and the fact that most of what's being posted these days is just complete nonsense. And then you've got perpetual noobs when it comes to any given topic (movies, Star Wars, etc.) waxing eloquent as if they were experts and getting praised for it. Too much blind leading the blind for my tastes.

Good idea about bouncing in and out with less and less frequency though. You've always been one of the good guys. :duff

Oh it's more than just being in the minority about liking any given thing. A big part of it is what greygoose said above and the fact that most of what's being posted these days is just complete nonsense. And then you've got perpetual noobs when it comes to any given topic (movies, Star Wars, etc.) waxing eloquent as if they were experts and getting praised for it. Too much blind leading the blind for my tastes.

Good idea about bouncing in and out with less and less frequency though. You've always been one of the good guys. :duff
Spoken like a true expert...like one of those graduates of the Berkeley school of Star Wars film located in the Kennedy wing

My list:

ESB
SW
RO (not ready to demote this one just yet)
TLJ
TFA
ROTJ

We'll see if TLJ can take the coveted #3 spot after another viewing or three.

This list.. I just.. I am... Man I dont know.. ..

I can almost forgive you for having TLJ higher then ROTJ.. It is the shinny new toy under the tree. I would think that after you get to play with it for awhile you would go back to your classics.. But then you have TFA still ranked higher.

What the hell man :lol ;)

This list.. I just.. I am... Man I dont know.. ..

I can almost forgive you for having TLJ higher then ROTJ.. It is the shinny new toy under the tree. I would think that after you get to play with it for awhile you would go back to your classics.. But then you have TFA still ranked higher.

What the hell man :lol ;)

Remember, it's an expert non noob,non non sensible, non minority, and just a darn good opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back