Rank the SW trilogies (so far)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rank the SW trilogies

• ST>OT>PT

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • ST>PT>OT

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • OT>ST>PT

Votes: 27 30.0%
  • OT>PT>ST

Votes: 55 61.1%
  • PT>OT>ST

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • PT>ST>OT

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The new SW have not done it for me. I don't care about ANY of the characters. Rogue One was a better film the TFA and TLJ. I definitely voted OT>PT>ST. As bad as some of the prequels were, Anakin was a cooler character than Kylo, Finn, or Rey BY FAR. Plus the PT had Obi Wan.

Well yes, now that you mention it!

And now that it's here do you wish it was *less* divisive? :) I feel like you were somewhat excited at the notion that TLJ would divide fans on account of tons of PT references of which there turned out to be very little. So was it a "bad" divisive for you as well?

I wasn't necessarily hoping for prequel references, but I did hope it would take some heat off the PT, if only by showing that you can't diverge far from the SW "formula" without causing a furore.

Division isn't a bad thing (except for those who feel their lives have been ruined). As has been pointed out, the more controversial films generate much more debate and analysis than the universally loved ones.

I will vote when this trilogy is actually done....

Imagine the votes if we had to judge PT after AOTC...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here. Impossible for me to accurately vote between three trilogies when only two are complete.

I can rank each individual movie in order of favorite - ESB ANH ROTJ TFA R1 TPM ROTS .. AOTC ...................TLJ.

Its so sad that we live in a world that we have to be worried about being thought of as racist because we prefer the looks of one woman over another.

I know... but I saw an article recently suggesting a tendency to be attracted to members of one's own race was racist.

Wow! That's really a unique ranking, EF. I don't think I've ever seen anybody pick ROTS over anything OT. Especially the old fogeys like yourself. :D

Rots
rotj
esb
anh
tpm
tfa
aotc
tlj
ro

giphy.webp

;)

My list:

ESB
SW
RO (not ready to demote this one just yet)
TLJ
TFA
ROTJ

We'll see if TLJ can take the coveted #3 spot after another viewing or three.

We'll see if TLJ can take the coveted #3 spot after another viewing or three.

You're crazy if your think TLJ is a more enjoyable movie than RO. I think you'll see it more clearly on your next visit.

Bor Gullet > milk walrus + crystal dog + cat-dog

(NOTE: and Bor Gullet kind of sucks)

You're crazy if your think TLJ is a more enjoyable movie than RO. I think you'll see it more clearly on your next visit.

Bor Gullet > milk walrus + crystal dog + cat-dog

Hard to argue with that. :)

(NOTE: and Bor Gullet kind of sucks)

:lol

But calling him is just so damn much fun. "Bor Gullet, Bor Gullet!"

I have to support RO. My new hope is with the one-offs now. They aren't cow-tied by trilogy necessities. One and done.

Hoping Kid-Solo remains that and doesn't suddenly become one of several. Same with Kenobi, the Manly Years.

I was gonna do a new ranking of the entire saga so far but the only thing I'm certain of is that the top four will include the OT and Rogue One, with Empire obviously topping the lot.

The rest of them..I dunno...ranking them feels so redundant because to me they aint even canon. I don't know how to choose the least ***t non-canon movie.

Rots
rotj
esb
anh
tpm
tfa
aotc
tlj
ro

Wow that's unexpected. ROTS is my favorite as well. It's the most Sith oriented and I love that, Sidious being my favorite character.
Without Hayden's bad acting I'm sure the movie would be ranked higher on a lot of people's lists.

I am starting to think about placing AOTC above TLJ as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back