Which spoiled Boba Fett the most?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which spoiled Boba Fett the most?

• PT/TCW

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Mando/BOBF

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • ROTJ

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • All of the above

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • None of the above

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
Dude why haven't you been watching ESB Despecialized for like the last half decade?
IDK

There are things I prefer in the 4k version. I like removal of Mat Lines and ANH Death Star battle.

I was a little let down by PQ of Despecialized also.

I just plug my ears and repeat “Maclunky” over and over anytime something appears I don’t like

Aren't the Adywan versions even busier than the official SE's?
They have some added things yes but he also puts back what should be there

Han shoots first, Fetts voice ( I believe) his ANH has some cool moments and some not so good FX but good outweighs the bad I think.

his Hoth battle looks great with extra AT STs and other little add ons. It’s not definitive versions but fun to watch for something a little different.

BTW I just watched some of DS Empire and it looks better than ANH.

So which spoiled Darth Vader the most?

ROTJ
The PT
Just TPM's "lil Ani"
The Obi-Wan show
All of the Above
The prequels.
The Obi-Wan series spoiled Obi-Wan more than Vader.
Shame on you for even suggesting ROTJ. That was Vader at his best. (Although the newest special edition did spoil him a bit with his “NOOOOOOO” line)

Vader sucks in ROTJ. Goes from the all time best villain to a little *****.

“I MUST obey my master.”
But you weren't troubled by Tarkin "holding Vaders leash" or his subservience to him in ANH?
"Vader release him"
"As you wish"

Or in TESB when he kneels to Palpatine as his master. When his hologram iss teeny tiny but Palpatines giant head towers over him?

But you weren't troubled by Tarkin "holding Vaders leash" or his subservience to him in ANH?
"Vader release him"
"As you wish"

Or in TESB when he kneels to Palpatine as his master. When his hologram iss teeny tiny but Palpatines giant head towers over him?

Tarkin and Vader are buddies in Star Wars. 1977 was a different time.

Vader was talking about overthrowing Palpatine and ruling the galaxy himself in Empire. He plays dumb when he’s talking to Palpatine in those hologram face time sessions.

ROTJ shows he really is a *****, worse yet, in the presence of his son.

Tarkin and Vader are buddies in Star Wars. 1977 was a different time.

Vader was talking about overthrowing Palpatine and ruling the galaxy himself in Empire. He plays dumb when he’s talking to Palpatine in those hologram face time sessions.

ROTJ shows he really is a *****, worse yet, in the presence of his son.
And in ROTJ he defies his master and kills him.

I'm going to defy all logic and say that I enjoyed BOBF, all the series (Mando, Ashoka, especially Andor) so far. I've got the new Hot Toys Boba and he looks really cool. I did see that on BOBF it looked liked the early episodes his chest armor was smaller than the later episodes, either weight was lost or they wanted to give that illusion!

Back